Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Updater/Installer not working

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Raiguy

08-28-2013

Seems like a hijacking to me. There are other threads that explain what to do when your installer is stuck on 33% though.

Brentmeister

Associate Software Engineer

08-30-2013

Quote:
Raiguy:
When I clicked on the file, it said that the file was not found. As for the firewall, I'm using my college's ethernet, but I've been able to patch before, as well as playing League with very little problems until this patch.

As for the admin, I am, as this is the only account I have on my machine, other than the standard guest account.

Sorry that was the wrong link. Try this one:
l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/Maclive/projects/lol_game_client/releases/0.0.0.0/files/DATA/Particles/fireballcomp-HD32.dds.compressed

Shadanz

08-30-2013

Quote:
Brentmeister:
Sorry that was the wrong link. Try this one:
l3cdn.riotgames.com/releases/Maclive/projects/lol_game_client/releases/0.0.0.0/files/DATA/Particles/fireballcomp-HD32.dds.compressed

How do u use this?