I got Plat II playing almost exclusively Swain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceTwenty View Post
This is pretty solid. It only changes two things about how I usually play Swain (ghost over flash, Q second instead of W), but it put me on a 4-game win streak.

Then I lost two games and got reported for taking Ghost on Swain because not taking flash is trolling.
If people say ghost swain is troll just link them to my amazing and wonderful guide to crush their souls.

Fubby3

08-24-2013

bump

Bigricky

08-24-2013

I said it in another post and I'll say it now...get your mechanics up to par. Start farming @ 8-10cs per minute and you'll unlock Swains true potential.

I bet most people have trouble fighting vs Swain due to unfamiliarity. He also autowins lane at a point vs traditional match ups due to his sustain and damage. He's basically one of those champs you camp as a jungler before he gets going because once he gets farmed he's near unstoppable.

Your farming mechanics might also be one of the reasons you feel that he "falls off" as this is the opposite of what I've experienced when playing against fed swains.

"Every moment that you're not farming you are lowering your chances of winning" -HotshotGG

You would be a monster if you had 300+ cs in your 30min+ games.

Solid guide though I'll go ahead and +1 you.

KaylaBlews

08-24-2013

Swain is incredible and stupidly underrated.

I haven't read your guide yet, due to being on my phone at the moment, but I'll check it out later. (:

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makin It Swain View Post
Good read thanks.
Omg your name tho. It's gorgeous. <3

That Fkn Clown

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2013

Good read thanks.

Fubby3

08-24-2013

Final bump before bed

Commander Yordle

08-24-2013

So what do you do if your team won't give you mid?

Fubby3

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Yordle View Post
So what do you do if your team won't give you mid?
That is very rare, pregame chat I say my winrate and number of games played and people just let me mid.

If I cant I can support decently, and jungle well.

universe within

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2013

Impressive.

I really like Swain he is one of my favorite mids. I love his ability to 1v5 if you get a significant lead. I've never played a champion who can carry as hard as Swain when ahead.

Fubby3

08-25-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by universe within View Post
Impressive.

I really like Swain he is one of my favorite mids. I love his ability to 1v5 if you get a significant lead. I've never played a champion who can carry as hard as Swain when ahead.
Yeah, he snowballs crazily hard.