Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

I got Plat II playing almost exclusively Swain

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

08-24-2013

just played a 10-0 game. Ouch.

Enjuine

08-24-2013

You should try Q start/max first vs Fizz. If you go QEQEQRQW until 7 its actually an easy lane. You don't have waveclear until 6 or 8 if you dont count ult, but his only waveclear will get him killed if he tries to use it for that. Also Doran's/early Chalice helps vs Fizz. It isn't really a hard lane, you just have to play differently.

Fubby3

08-24-2013

I should try that

Fubby3

08-24-2013

Bump

Fubby3

08-24-2013

Lost two game exclusively to lag -.- The first game we could have won or lost, but I lagged out for the entire last 10 minutes. The second game my internest goes down literally 5 seconds after game starts.

Commander Yordle

08-24-2013

I have Tyrant Swain but haven't played him in a year. ._.

Fubby3

08-24-2013

Quote:
Commander Yordle:
I have Tyrant Swain but haven't played him in a year. ._.

Well now would be the time to start.

Or you could just give me the skin

>.>

<.<

Fubby3

08-24-2013

bump

StormbreathDragn

08-24-2013

This is pretty solid. It only changes two things about how I usually play Swain (ghost over flash, Q second instead of W), but it put me on a 4-game win streak.

Then I lost two games and got reported for taking Ghost on Swain because not taking flash is trolling.

Fubby3

08-24-2013

Quote:
IceTwenty:
This is pretty solid. It only changes two things about how I usually play Swain (ghost over flash, Q second instead of W), but it put me on a 4-game win streak.

Then I lost two games and got reported for taking Ghost on Swain because not taking flash is trolling.

Yeah lol community can be a ***** sometimes. If you liked it I would appriciate an upvote, my guides self esteem is just so low. It needs constant approval.