I got Plat II playing almost exclusively Swain

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fubby3

12-08-2013

Teh swainz

Such wow

FingFuzzball

12-13-2013

Forgot how awkward it was to build Swain until last night. AP, mana, health, armor, mres, penetration...it's kinda difficult to get all of that conveniently. CDR would be nice but there's few items I would sacrifice a spot for it. Not sure if a new item could be made without breaking some other part of the game.

Crolex

12-13-2013

Loving dat karma jungle tho

IncompleteWar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2013

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=4113268 if you would like to talk more about this stuff check out this poll.

Lowel

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-13-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by FingFuzzball View Post
Forgot how awkward it was to build Swain until last night. AP, mana, health, armor, mres, penetration...it's kinda difficult to get all of that conveniently. CDR would be nice but there's few items I would sacrifice a spot for it. Not sure if a new item could be made without breaking some other part of the game.
Try adding a chalice with your RoA early game.

Axzarious

12-13-2013

I will agree that swain likes a lot of stats. It's often difficult to decide what to build on him as he has SO MANY viable options that can be considered core. What I often end up building on Swain depends on both my team and my enemy - and is heavily influenced by both.

In my general experience, RoA is a waste on swain. I tend to rush a tear, and then either chalice or zhyona's depending on my lane opponent. If I am doing well, I might opt for a rabaddons instead. I frequently find I often have 6 components before I even bother finishing an item.

Fubby3

01-14-2014

Bmpuuu

Fubby3

01-15-2014

jukgle karmamrara op

Richirdo

01-15-2014

Hello my Swain brother, it appears you have found true enlightenment. I wish you a smooth path to challenger.

Fubby3

02-20-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richirdo View Post
Hello my Swain brother, it appears you have found true enlightenment. I wish you a smooth path to challenger.
The path of glory