Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Looking for an artist. For my champion creation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kemherar

08-23-2013

Hi, I have this champion i'd like to post on the other forum, but i'd prefer to include a fan art with it.

Who is willing to send me some creation. As you can see there is two thing to draw here. No need to do both, but you can. My actual idea for Stink something similar to a Malzahar's Voidling.

Physical description:
Ianthe is the main champion you see. He has a strong body that we can only see on his right side. (like Darius) He used to wear long sleeves that completely concealed his left arm to hide what his hand became, but now that he accepted what he is become, he roam shirt less.
His left side completely infected and transformed. He got a leg that looks like an actual voidling leg. His left his violet and emit a dark purple fume. His hand is replaced by what looks like an actual voidling body with yellow eye. It is actually a kind of telepathic transmitter between Stink and Ianthe. On the battlefield, Stink looks like an over sized leach.

Background
In his early days, Ianthe was seeking for power. He heard about a prophecy and a box that once open could give him that power from the Void itself. One that could be controlled and would not overwhelmed his mind like Malzahar and Kassadin. It was is main worry because he had a wife that accept in her great heart to let him accomplish his dream and wanted so hard to get back to her asap.
That famous box was lying in a temple at the very border of the Outside world (Void). Even though, the prophecy kept his word, he did not expect what the moment he opened the pandora box. A small creature was sleeping inside and woke up. It immediately jump in Ianthe mouth. After one entire day of suffering, lying there on the temple floor, Ianthe finally woke up and get back on his feet. The parasite, Stink, took place in Ianthe’s body infecting hi left side. Now his arm and leg resemblance to anything human. His arm emit a dark purple fume and seems to have yellow eyes at his very end. His leg looks more like a purple shield with pointy spike on the front.
He may not have lost control over his mind, but he did lost part of himself (not refering to body). He became so ashamed of his new body that he refused to get back to his wife which enrage him. It took a while for him fully accept what he became and remove the long robe hiding the creature. One day, he learned about the League and decide to join so he could manage his anger. Now a famous member of the league, he removed his robe a long time ago and finally went back to his wife…

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3808843 (http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3808843)

Kemherar

09-03-2013

C'mon i know there is many good artist in here

GD Nash

09-03-2013

I would but.. "Ianthe and Stink" is an ugly name and for that reason alone I don't want to lol.

Kemherar

09-05-2013

Then give me a name. I was not really original when i come up with this