How Do pros do it?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

llDarkll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2013

Do they duo que or something? I don't understand how they can get to Diamond 1 in under 100 matches.
3/4 games, I may just have very bad luck; I get trolled so bad that even if fed I can't carry. In my opinion elo hell is between silver 1 and gold 2. I jsut do not get it if anyone knows the answer please post it. How is it possible for them to win with so many feeders, afks, and trolls constantly?

llDarkll

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2013

No matter how good you are I do not see how someone can be around the gold 5-2 rankings and not be able to loose a minimum of 1/2 their games because of the bad community.

Tucking Sits

08-23-2013

Because they are the top 0.1% of the community? If you were half as good as they are, you would be higher than gold.

Shattered Clock

08-23-2013

What ends up happening is that they go on 30+ game win streaks and start jumping divisions because their MMR starts out scaling their LP at such a rapid rate the system has to jump them to account for it.

Also, Elo Hell is a purely mental thing. You might disagree with me, but that's just my personal take on it.

smurfinalldaythe

08-23-2013

well, if you look at voyboy he duoed a total of twice when he made "Crs vooby" aka his smurf. both times he duoed with his GF pooksie. also the 10 matchs you do when you first started ranked (i cant remember what they are called) also THEY ARE ****ING PROS. they can carry all teh baddies.

llDarkll

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tucking Sits View Post
Because they are the top 0.1% of the community? If you were half as good as they are, you would be higher than gold.
Like a silver four has a right to say someone is better than another player just because of ranking. Even Pro's started off somewhere

Tucking Sits

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDarkll View Post
Like a silver four has a right to say someone is better than another player just because of ranking. Even Pro's started off somewhere
Are you retarded? No please, continue thinking you are as good as/better than pro players. I'm sure TSM is just dying to have you on their team.

llDarkll

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by smurfinalldaythe View Post
well, if you look at voyboy he duoed a total of twice when he made "Crs vooby" aka his smurf. both times he duoed with his GF pooksie. also the 10 matchs you do when you first started ranked (i cant remember what they are called) also THEY ARE ****ING PROS. they can carry all teh baddies.

Unless at least duo, I still do not see how a pro can carry 2 afks and another person with a god complex <.< 2/3 games

Pluto Nash

08-23-2013

Why? Because it's all a conspiracy.

Zerglinglol

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by llDarkll View Post
Unless at least duo, I still do not see how a pro can carry 2 afks and another person with a god complex <.< 2/3 games
Most of them duo Q on their smurfs. Cuz like you said so many of these games 2 feeders or 2 AFK impossible to carry.