33% Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Doctor Rapture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-24-2013

I uninstalled League completely from my computer and reinstalled. Still getting the error. I'm completely out of ideas at this point and rather frustrated.

57even

08-24-2013

I feel ya...Though I'm not sure which I'm more frustrated about. The fact that none of these fixes are helping, or the fact that Riot hasn't officially brought this issue up as an important one, and one they are trying to resolve on their end. I would feel A LOT better if I saw some official notice on the site, or anywhere else for that matter, notifying players that they acknowledge the issue and are doing their best to solve it. I mean aside from this thread, I haven't seen a single Red recently comment on this problem.

Doctor Rapture

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-25-2013

Yeah, I hear ya there. Morg is the only one on our side!

For what it's worth, we love you Morg.

Sigil of Silence

08-25-2013

I remember having this problem last year. What I did, and I had to use 2 computers with this, is that on the one that patched correctly, grab the file that is making the patcher stuck on the affected computer and just transfer it to where it needs to be located. Once I'd done that, it went to patch on correctly.

Doctor Rapture

08-25-2013

Unfortunately, I don't have two computers and none of my friends IRL play League so I don't have any way to get the file to transfer to my computer. I don't suppose there is any way to put up the correctly patched file up for people to get?

Doctor Rapture

08-25-2013

Desperation bump.

Doctor Rapture

08-26-2013

Bump.

SeductiveBunny

08-26-2013

why do you write like a ****** morg? attention ho? cant write like a normal person better write in 3rd person lol

Doctor Rapture

08-26-2013

Um, can we not try to insult the only person in the entire bloody company who seems to be making an effort to help out the customers who can't play the game? Please? That'd be great, thanks.

GD Nash

08-26-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Rapture View Post
I uninstalled League completely from my computer and reinstalled. Still getting the error. I'm completely out of ideas at this point and rather frustrated.
Edit: Nvm, my download was fine lol.

Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1.jpg (76.4 KB, 24 views)