33% Issues

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Girls Moaning

08-23-2013

it seems like the people with windows 7 mostly having the problem... so what is the difference between windows 8 and windows 7... or the other systems..

TDS Spoderman

08-23-2013

^ i don't use any of those , still stuck at 99% in the BoBank file asdsadsad

Girls Moaning

08-23-2013

WTF how do we figure this out............................. what is bobank file and where do you find it?

Molly an a Blunt

08-23-2013

I was having the same problem but i just left it alone and after around an hour it finished patching.

TDS Spoderman

08-23-2013

are you sure ? because once the message appears the launcher just stops advancing

LunarPoetry

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Molly an a Blunt View Post
I was having the same problem but i just left it alone and after around an hour it finished patching.
I've let it sit open for HOURS several times.
I wish it were that easy.

57even

08-23-2013

Not sure if Morg will check back in here, but in case he does.

I've tried locating the files:

Quote:
Inside will be three folders: lol_air_client, lol_game_client, lol_launcher
Inside of each are a folder called "releases" and in the lol_game_client case, one called "filearchives"
Inside of the releases folder, delete the folder with the highest number. In this case, it should be 0.0.0.173. For the 'filearchives' folder, delete both 0.0.0.173 and 0.0.0.172.
I was wondering if I should still delete the folder inside the RADS > Projects > lol_air_client > releases if it is a higher version. the highest version i have in that folder is 0.0.1.38 and it is over 800mb

the lol_game_client is 0.0.0.173 and the lol_launcher is 0.0.0.177

I am still awaiting a reply from support. but id REALLY like any kind of help. No other patch ( I have been playing since 3.5 or 3.6 I believe ) has given me ANY problems.

EDIT: In case it matters. I'm using windows 8 and stuck at 33% with the VObank file or whatever. it downloads 100-150mb of the 333mb file, then will flip out and give me an error of not enough disk space or an unstable internet connection

Girls Moaning

08-23-2013

(well.. I left the patch alone for about an hour it actually patched for me even though it said it was stuck at 33% i hope the rest of you can come to the other side ill be waiting)

57even

08-23-2013

Quote:
(well.. I left the patch alone for about an hour it actually patched for me even though it said it was stuck at 33% i hope the rest of you can come to the other side ill be waiting)
Was it after you got any kind of error message? and if so, did you leave it open to on the pop up, or click continue and just wait?

HMS BUTTPEE

08-23-2013

The way I fixed it is to let it hit 33%, have it sit there, and then close and open it after a while.

It's like magic.