33% Issues

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Orianna Scripter

08-23-2013

i'm not having problems but i just logged on to say:

morgana #1

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2013

Morgageddon rocks!
that is all.

Preymaker

08-23-2013

@morgageddon

Would it work if I copy paste said folders from a friend who uses the same OS?

SkinnerBlade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2013

I kinda just see it and then leave it. I come back later to see it fully loads

Harold Saxon

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot Morgageddon View Post
Morgageddon yawns, it's been a long day in the office and he's just about to head home.

Hi fellow players! It's come to my attention that there's been a cropping of 33% patcher stuck issues. We have a few common fixes which may help you get around it. The first is the most obvious and simple of them, where you just disable the peer-to-peer connections via the settings on the patcher. You can find that selection by clicking the cogwheel on the upper right hand corner of the patcher. This might help you get past the 33% issue.

Should that not help, you could be stuck on a specific file, such as the audio files, you can do these steps after quitting out of the patcher:

Navigate to C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/solutions/lol_game_client_sln/...
Delete the folder called 'releases'
Navigate to C:/Riot Games/League of Legends/RADS/projects/...
Inside will be three folders: lol_air_client, lol_game_client, lol_launcher
Inside of each are a folder called "releases" and in the lol_game_client case, one called "filearchives"
Inside of the releases folder, delete the folder with the highest number. In this case, it should be 0.0.0.173. For the 'filearchives' folder, delete both 0.0.0.173 and 0.0.0.172.

Run the launcher again and see if it can patch through it. Should these steps not work, please open up a support ticket. We'll want to get some logs and more information if this doesn't help so we can try to figure out why this patch did this and try and prevent it from the future.

NOTE: I edited out directed at me, due to realizing after I posted that depending on the severity, I may not be able to handle them all myself.

I've tried everything and nothing is working, I'd appreciate if you'd fix this soon, thanks for the help though.

sornvru

08-23-2013

A post I made from a different thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sornvru View Post
I had a friend who was having similar issues. His problem was that he would be able to update to 99% but the launcher would claim he was out of disk space.

To fix it, he disabled Peer-to-Peer in the launcher settings. He was missing the VOBank_en-US.fsb file.

I gave him my copy of the missing file, which is located at:
C:\Riot Games\League of Legends\RADS\projects\lol_game_client_en_us\manage dfiles\0.0.0.158\DATA\Sounds\FMOD

assuming that League is installed at the default location.

He also ran League as an administrator and the launcher successfully patched the game.

Note: the .fsb file is around 300 MB and will not compress to much smaller than that. To send this file to someone else, you will not be able to email it due to the size, and even my personal web server would not accept it. Our solution was to transfer the file over Teamspeak and the process took around an hour to get it between us. A physical method (flash drive) would be the most effective method to transfer this file, otherwise you will have to use a method that will not limit your file size so that you can complete the transfer.

Danzic

08-23-2013

^ I hope this works for me because im missing that file also and im about to go get it from my brothers cpu and see if that does the trick for me too.

Girls Moaning

08-23-2013

danzic if it works please post on the threads that are having those issues if it works let me know what you did so i can post it as a quote pls and ty

Danzic

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girls Moaning View Post
danzic if it works please post on the threads that are having those issues if it works let me know what you did so i can post it as a quote pls and ty
nope didnt work for me, though the files were missing on my cpu and he had them when i copied them to mine i still have the same 33% problem as before

Girls Moaning

08-23-2013

okay so i tried updating on a different computer so it might be the internet...?

1234567 ... 8