The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TryMucinex

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
Attachment 765288
-
Attachment 765289
-
Attachment 765290
-
Attachment 765291

...So why are threads trying to contact mods instantly closed..?
This is what I think, no hate, just my opinion, :c
None of the threads so far that what I've been seeing are not contacting moderators.
They are either about...
Hating on moderators
Calling out PVP/Gem/Whoever
Etc.

--------------------
If users want to contact moderators, perhaps they can say "Moderators/Riot, help" or something instead of "Moderators/Riot are the worst, they don't help, die!" or something like that.
Just like he said though, try to send a support ticket.

Again, my opinion, we're discussing stuff now, no hating. :c

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TryMucinex View Post
None of the threads so far that what I've been seeing are not contacting moderators.
They are either about...
Hating on moderators
Etc.

--------------------
If users want to contact moderators, perhaps they can say "Moderators/Riot, help" or something instead of "Moderators/Riot are the worst, they don't help, die!" or something like that.

I have personal experience with making threads directed at mods in a very civil manner, it does not go well.

Better Ban Sona

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Naming and Shaming is against our Forum Policies.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2702857

If you have an issue with a particular player, feel free to write in a ticket directly to Player Support. We will not tolerate witch hunts on our boards.
I think you completely missed the point of the thread... that or decided to completely ignore it...

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
They are either about...
Hating on moderators
Etc.

--------------------

Making a thread title like "@Riot, Help us understand" is not going to get ANY attention from anyone.
As far as I know the only real way to get a red post is to start a thread this way "What kind of music do you listen to when you play League?" or "Leona and Diana are so great and wonderful."

Shadow Merchant

08-22-2013

Lol someone is going through and instantly downvoting the posts.

Koechophe

08-22-2013

I have absolutely no idea what this issue even is. I try to look it up, and I can't find anything.

So I'm guessing that the whole dissemination of information thing is working. Aside from maybe .05% of the lol population, whatever issue this is is completely unnoticed.

TryMucinex

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
I have personal experience with making threads directed at mods in a very civil manner, it does not go well.
I understand (Maybe they're annoyed about thread about them. =P Then again, if you mention a name, that's naming and shaming, probably a reason why it's deleted), but have you try to send a ticket?
Tell us how that go.

Jayarrrrr

08-22-2013

Quote:
They are either about...
Hating on moderators
Etc.

--------------------

Most of the posts that were deleted were not to this extent. One of my forum accounts was even permanently banned for making a thread titled "This is a test" with the text "XJ9, Gem, Pikachu, this concludes the test." It has goten to the point where everyone realizes the ludicrous way they've handled this situation.

Zastie

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayarrrrr View Post
Looks like Wookie Cookie is going through and downvoting all the replies
Sure feels that way with -5 on some posts almost instantly, then slowly bumped back up.

The Scyphozoa

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Naming and Shaming is against our Forum Policies.

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=2702857

If you have an issue with a particular player, feel free to write in a ticket directly to Player Support. We will not tolerate witch hunts on our boards.
Aw. What a shame. One Rioter made some pretty scathing remarks about xj9 a while ago, does this mean you had to fire him too?

No? Did you at least have to think about enforcing rules consitently?