The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

PubME

08-23-2013

Sigh.

I got baited into repeatedly posting in this thread.

Oh well. Live and learn.

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tihealy View Post
OH YOU WANT SOME PROOF?, i will give you the proof about everything or anything that is against the ToS

http://imgur.com/Rt928x3
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...&highlight=gem
http://i.imgur.com/VNTBTui.png

those 3 proof are clearly shown that PVP/Devil is against the law,

Oh and funny side note : i'm french yeah, so that explain why my english is bad :P

Edit: FOR RED and giggle on a side note ... : http://i.imgur.com/r9s2Wl8.png
Whelp, GG folks.

Name:  clannad07.gif
Views: 157
Size:  49.7 KB

LUS Montplaisir

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badtouch V View Post
He isn't a sicopath, your a horrible person for calling him that. Ok, he was 16, young, and maybe he never posted on a forum before? It was wrong, as in bannable, but only from the forums, you act like it's such a crime that you should look down upon him AS A PERSON. He faked being a girl but didn't do anything BAD with it. He didn't get carried, ect. He acted really nice while being a girl too based off what I read.

What is he lying about? Blatently lying? He didn't "hack", the people gave him that info. Also, death threatS? There is only one confirmed threat, and even then he said that his brother posted it, although it is impossible to prove, but he also said it was removed 30 minutes later by his brother, so why should that be so harsh?

Suicide threats? I think you just mean he said he was going to suicide. When and why did he do this? A bit ago, after he got perm banned from the game he loved, ENTIRELY, and lost his semi-well paying job. Hmm, I think if you were 17 and dropped out of Highschool due to emotional stress and your future was looking bright with a job playing video games and you lost it all, you would be depressed too. Also the fact that everyone ignores him (mostly riot) so that is why he probably almost killed himself.
So I'm going to share a little here, in the hopes that we can put this into some very important light. Is this happened, XJ9 is not a good person, and that threat of suicide makes me sick in a few ways (one that he publicly stated, two that he ever thought that was [them feels, I know them], three that he dropped out of high school due to emotional stress].
My father died when I was 12, in a motorcycle accident near a highway; somebody forgot to look before they turned. I learned from the radio news before I learned from my family, because my family was never home and nobody wanted to be the first to tell me. I tried to be there for my little brother who had just turned 4; my mother and father had both divorced and remarried long before this, and transportation was a major issue. My step-father constantly beat me up verbally after that, often indirectly referencing my father's death and how he had been a horrible father (I've never known of a more dedicated father). I was 12. I didn't kill myself because I convinced myself my other brother, somewhat older than father's other biological son, needed me.
Fast forward four years; at age 16, I was miserable. I hadn't seen my youngest brother in four years; my step-mother left the province with a new boyfriend, primarily because I was then, and remain, the spitting image of my father. It is painful, for both of us. Nothing mattered. I convinced myself that I would make my family proud, disappear after high school, and die. Then I met the nicest person I've ever known. I fell in love. Not the whirlwind romance, not the passionate fire, none of that; it was patient. I had found my best friend. Then she died of pancreatic cancer. I was 17. I'm currently in university, not because I'm smart, or because I'm strong, or any of that ****. I'm there because I had help that I didn't want, through every ****ty part of my life.
XJ9 needs help, if what's been said is true. I don't much care how he gets it. There are two ways you become strong, emotionally and physically; you're either forced to, or you learn because you want to. XJ9 needs that kind of help. If you're going to sit here and defend him, you're already not helping. Don't defend him; be there for him. Help him through this part of his life. Make him see that there are other paths. If you believe in him, truly, and you want him to be happy, you'll be done here and you'll be there. You don't have to be in the same city, or the same country; just go now, Skype, Facebook, Deviantart, whatever. You don't want it to be too late. At the very least, you want to know one way or the other.
Fans aren't worth a thing; friends are worth everything. All of your XJ9 'supporters', go make yourselves worth of that title, or shut your mouths.

Tihealy

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by xPrime Evilx View Post
How am i dumb its not like I stock the chick on league

Edit: How the hell do you know that
Well, my aplogy for sayign the word dumb then

But, how do i know that?

EACH summoner account got a SPECIFIC ID and REgion and GEM/Pikachu/Friendly Kyubey all had the same ID which in the link providen : na/21508039

Though i base myself from a website like LolKing is stupid, but to see that the number 21508039 were the same during the period that she had the "GEM" and "Pikachu" name made me think that it was indeed the same person

Thought your proof showing the Profile Gem and Pikachu from all the service was good of you!

It was indeed good and kind of you, because it's show that she indeed changed her name once again

Nicholas1024

08-23-2013

Honestly, I think Riot could have a 5 man team of mods entirely for general discussion, and it still might not be enough.

Although one thing I'm wondering, considering that a lot of the trouble comes from the same people making more and more level 5 alt accounts, why doesn't Riot consider IP banning after say... the third account from that IP gets banned?

Tracer Seoli

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUS Montplaisir View Post
So I'm going to share a little here, in the hopes that we can put this into some very important light. Is this happened, XJ9 is not a good person, and that threat of suicide makes me sick in a few ways (one that he publicly stated, two that he ever thought that was [them feels, I know them], three that he dropped out of high school due to emotional stress].
My father died when I was 12, in a motorcycle accident near a highway; somebody forgot to look before they turned. I learned from the radio news before I learned from my family, because my family was never home and nobody wanted to be the first to tell me. I tried to be there for my little brother who had just turned 4; my mother and father had both divorced and remarried long before this, and transportation was a major issue. My step-father constantly beat me up verbally after that, often indirectly referencing my father's death and how he had been a horrible father (I've never known of a more dedicated father). I was 12. I didn't kill myself because I convinced myself my other brother, somewhat older than father's other biological son, needed me.
Fast forward four years; at age 16, I was miserable. I hadn't seen my youngest brother in four years; my step-mother left the province with a new boyfriend, primarily because I was then, and remain, the spitting image of my father. It is painful, for both of us. Nothing mattered. I convinced myself that I would make my family proud, disappear after high school, and die. Then I met the nicest person I've ever known. I fell in love. Not the whirlwind romance, not the passionate fire, none of that; it was patient. I had found my best friend. Then she died of pancreatic cancer. I was 17. I'm currently in university, not because I'm smart, or because I'm strong, or any of that ****. I'm there because I had help that I didn't want, through every ****ty part of my life.
XJ9 needs help, if what's been said is true. I don't much care how he gets it. There are two ways you become strong, emotionally and physically; you're either forced to, or you learn because you want to. XJ9 needs that kind of help. If you're going to sit here and defend him, you're already not helping. Don't defend him; be there for him. Help him through this part of his life. Make him see that there are other paths. If you believe in him, truly, and you want him to be happy, you'll be done here and you'll be there. You don't have to be in the same city, or the same country; just go now, Skype, Facebook, Deviantart, whatever. You don't want it to be too late. At the very least, you want to know one way or the other.
There's a big difference between something someone does you and a event that happens naturally. Your father died (although it wasn't natural) but it's not like he hurt you emotionally. You loved your father, and I bet he treated you well. He died due to a accident, and it's a shame. But what happened with XJ9 is that someone used him for her own gain, and got away with it, and still is. You don't think that would hurt you more? It's sorta opinion based, and it's one of those things that you don't know for sure without experiencing yourself, but the chance of it effecting him more then you have been effecting is indeed possible.

Why do you randomly say XJ9 is a horrible person? I don't know what to say to that.

Why is suicide a threat? It would be a threat if he said "oh unless riot unbans me I'm going to kill myself" but he didn't, just said he's depressed about the whole situation, and that's it.

Tihealy

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastie View Post
Whelp, GG folks.

Attachment 765484
Love your attach :O, (>'-')># here a chocolate cookie

ps;I really like your attach for real X'X gotta love Clannad X.X (or well at least, it,s look like it to me)

LUS Montplaisir

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badtouch V View Post
The kid wasn't even pro. He just streamed. I think he said he didn't even want to go pro, he just wanted to stream and he was too emotionally upset to go pro.

I do agree what he did deserves a punishment, perhaps a year ban, or even more, a perm ban from LCS or any pro riot events, but to ban someone FROM THE ENTIRE GAME as well as closing their twitch account (which was a big part of how he talked to his fans, and made money) was WAY to harsh of a punishment. Atleast give the kid his twitch back, what did he do wrong for that to be taken away? It's not even league of legends related, but just because riot owns twitch pretty much with the amount of views they get they can just ban your channel for something related in a game?

To just completely ban him from the game is a horrible move on riots part, instead of just for example banning him from LCS forever or any riot sponsored events, so he isn't a "image" for riot.

Honestly it wouldn't surprise me if as I type this XJ9 is elo boosting for money right now because of his skill in the game. Riot didn't ban just anyone, they banned a player that has the ability to carry games with ease, and because they got rid of his job, and he dropped out, he is probably going to resort to elo boosting, which leaves a even worse situation.
Errr...the more consistent (read: consistency is more important than anything else in business) views come from other games, like Starcraft. Most likely not in the future, but that Riot monopoly hasn't happened quite yet.
More importantly: Once you start making money off a game, you are a professional. Thats it, that is the only definition. The same goes for sports in the conventional sense. Was he the epitome of professional play? Probably not, but few would argue that SivHD isn't a pro player, and he makes all of his money off of streams and videos. At the end of the day, he didn't treat his job as a job, and he was removed from that environment because of it.

Zastie

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by tihealy View Post
love your attach , (>'-')># here a chocolate cookie

ps;i really like your attach for real x'x gotta love clannad x.x (or well at least, it,s look like it to me)
Name:  clannad11.gif
Views: 139
Size:  48.8 KB

Tracer Seoli

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUS Montplaisir View Post
Errr...the more consistent (read: consistency is more important than anything else in business) views come from other games, like Starcraft. Most likely not in the future, but that Riot monopoly hasn't happened quite yet.
More importantly: Once you start making money off a game, you are a professional. Thats it, that is the only definition. The same goes for sports in the conventional sense. Was he the epitome of professional play? Probably not, but few would argue that SivHD isn't a pro player, and he makes all of his money off of streams and videos. At the end of the day, he didn't treat his job as a job, and he was removed from that environment because of it.
Being a streamer doesn't make you pro. He isn't getting money from LEAGUE OF LEGENDS. He is getting money from twitch. So he is a pro twitch player? Lol wut?

No, he is making money off his fans that watch him play the game. So no, sivHD isn't a pro player, he is a twitch streamer. HE IS MAKING NO MONEY FROM LEAGUE OF LEGENDS DIRECTLY.