The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Arthius

08-22-2013

basically Riot has turned into one of those companies who don't care about their customers anymore, its not their main priority to make them happy, their main priority is to make money

Cdawg44

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Because no employee of a company has ever lost their cool before, just WC
Losing your cool is just fine. Posting it for the whole world to see and comment on? Not fine. People would be just as angry if an employee at Wal-mart yelled at a group of customers.

Cryoshell17

08-22-2013

I have some bad news gentlemen...But this thread is going to be deleted because this is just becoming a clusterf*ck with very few good posts that's only adding to the mass hysteria.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cdawg44 View Post
Losing your cool is just fine. Posting it for the whole world to see and comment on? Not fine. People would be just as angry if an employee at Wal-mart yelled at a group of customers.
If those customers were spreading lies and saying stupid sh*t like some of the people that WC's responded to, I very much doubt it.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
I have some bad news gentlemen...But this thread is going to be deleted because this is just becoming a clusterf*ck with very few good posts that's only adding to the mass hysteria.
That's ok.
We all thought it was going to be deleted a long long time ago.
Or at least I did.

Raiyn

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustPlayBlitzNao View Post
Cheating affects everyone who plays a game. Or should we give Lance Armstrong his trophies back?
Hacking player accounts, many with credit card information, affects everyone who had credit card information stored on Riot's servers.

It absolutely affects us.

Cheating?

Elo boosting is only cheating because Riot says it is.

Yeah, give Armstrong his trophies back. If you ever watched an interview with him you'd know everyone else did it too.

Hacking credit cards and what not? Did you get affected? Do you know anyone who was directly affected.

For that matter how were they affected? Password change? That isn't real damage, you have no case. Sony PSN had their related problem - they gave out as an APOLOGY free stuff. They weren't obligated. Neither is Riot.

Now if you had your hacked information USED that's another story. So.. will the first person who had their hacked information used and had any emotional or financial difficulties in returning their money (s) please stand up

Please?

Anyone?

Anyone that does I promise to represent you in a court of law, you have a serious claim against Riot Games and its subsidiaries. Until then, shut up and sleep. As for Gem. Jesus, who the hell cares let her die, live, fart, breathe who friggin cares, she isn't worth my time I don't know why she's worth yours. Its a game. A video GAME, the integrity of the system isn't completely shot after one incident.

0xiDIzE

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Snip
Nearly all of this was extremely unprofessional and very childish in contrast to how player relations should be handled. I personally couldn't care less about this Gem person, but you did nothing but fan the flames here. Your responses were nothing short of uninformative and practically derogatory towards the very people providing your pay check.

Manner up, kiddo.

Cdawg44

08-22-2013

Quote:
If those customers were spreading lies and saying stupid sh*t like some of the people that WC's responded to, I very much doubt it.
News flash.

People are going to do that anywhere.

It's the responsibility of the company to remain professional through all of the bull**** the customer puts them through.

Also, what lies has GD spread?

Cynicatt

08-22-2013

Quote:
No.
Trust me, at Walmart even if your customer is being a complete and utter ****** you have to treat them respectfully or you can get fired.
Besides, nobody cares what we say, they're just going to blindly agree with reds and accept whatever they say as truth, so there's absolutely no reason for him to be rude.

Dreamer Bones

08-22-2013

I love seeing people defend WC, but you do realize he choose which ones to respond to, and he choose how he wanted to respond. If i was to do that at my job i would have gotten a not so fun talk from my manager