The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

rastarogue

08-22-2013

They have stated there is an investigation.
They have stated there is no preferential treatment.
They have stated that they will not comment on an ongoing investigation.

Stop bugging them. Let them do their jobs, if there is anything that we need to know, they will tell us. They will probably tell us more than we need to know. Be happy they even give reasons for bans.

AND REALLY, READ THE TOS and THE SUMMONERS CODE!!!

Wookie, you are doing amazing. Thanks for putting up with the flames.

YouAreAllMorons

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by UndyingProphet View Post
Hitler is one of the most Professional military leaders I have ever had experience with. After being in the German High Command for more than two years I can confidently state that I trust any decision Hitler makes. If the geniuses who have provided such an incredible experience for the past years find a solution that they are willing to invest their good name in, then let it be so. I, amongst a good lot of the community, will continue to support Hitler in their future choices, especially when I know ultimately what Hitler does is not for their profit, but for the best interests of Germany and the overall well-being of its people.

Good Luck and Have Fun.
Notice how you can change just a few key nouns... and you end up justifying the Holocaust.

The "they wouldn't do that!" and the "it can't happen here!" defense, are for idiots and those who refuse to learn from history.

They WOULD do that, and it CAN happen here. The customers of a company keep the company honest by voting with their wallets, same as the people of a nation keep that nation honest by demanding its leaders be accountable.

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Because no employee of a company has ever lost their cool before, just WC
I dunno dude, you work anywhere dealing directly with customers and you have to be civil.
If you can't be civil with them and they get upset you can get punished for it.
Maybe Riot is different and they let their favorite employees be a little rude, I dunno.

MeowMixWarrior

08-22-2013

Yes, chaos this is what I stay up for.

9Point

08-22-2013

Damn, if you can actually do that. that's pretty cool.

You all better be deleting those card informations.

Let me know if Riot decides to give out anything for this.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
I dunno dude, you work anywhere dealing directly with customers and you have to be civil.
If you can't be civil with them and they get upset you can get punished for it.
Maybe Riot is different and they let their favorite employees be a little rude, I dunno.
Considering the posts in which Wookie's respond to, I don't blame him one bit for deciding to get snippy.

Xulsigae

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MustPlayBlitzNao View Post
Notice how you can change just a few key nouns... and you end up justifying the Holocaust.

The "they wouldn't do that!" and the "it can't happen here!" defense, are for idiots and those who refuse to learn from history.

They WOULD do that, and it CAN happen here. The customers of a company keep the company honest by voting with their wallets, same as the people of a nation keep that nation honest by demanding its leaders be accountable.
Godwin's Law is now in effect.

Sophitia

08-22-2013

Mob justice? Both XJ9 and GEM and everyone else involved have made this entire situation public. You responding to it with complete honesty and explanations on why GEM seems to have gotten particularly special treatment (elo boosting, pikachu name change etc etc etc) seems reasonable at this point. Not only has she not been punished, but you've been sweeping the issue under the rug while player accounts have been violated. I've never felt so out of touch with Riot staff before these issues started coming to light, but I am seriously disgusted with how the entire situation has been addressed.

The Urf Life

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoGo SpaceMan View Post
no

wookie's second post got upvoted because he just torched the asses of GD's idiots whining
It was about -8 or -14 last I saw

Your excuse?

Cynicatt

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Considering the posts in which Wookie's respond to, I don't blame him one bit for deciding to get snippy.
I'm not saying he's in the wrong or anything, I don't really mind his tone even though I don't like it, I just think it's a little weird.