The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Netteh

08-22-2013

People actually like scooter sparkle now?
wat

Atrayen

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Don't act like a child and you won't be treated like one...If anything he has all the right to have his tone.

Has anyone noticed people are using this situation just to be mad? You see how many of the people that genuinely care about the situation are actually being level headed about it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalAtreyuX View Post
Look, Wookie, I'm personally sorry for how my posts may have come off. But honestly, it would be nice to know that her season rewards aren't going to be given to her. All I ask. It's not a punishment at all. It's simply the fairest solution. I don't care for her to get perma'd. That's harsh in of itself. Just her season rewards.
I am. She didn't earn them, why should she get them?

ZeroAgainst

08-22-2013

ive never seen wookiecookie ever get an up vote XD

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijitow View Post
These people were extremely inappropriate and should be dealt with accordingly. That does not mean that a Riot representative should be acting in this fashion.

Whatever. I'll stop posting in this thread, it's not worth the risk. I'll just restate that I'm taken aback by how this company has been handling this, and other situations recently.

I'm very sorry to see this happen. I used to tell all my friends about what an incredible company Riot was, and I'm not sure if I can continue to do so. I'm sure my lone voice matters little to them, but it's just frustrating to see a company I loved so much make such a significant turn.
"Hey i'm back on a level 5 account! That Rioter tried to silence me for speaking against the scandal!"

"RIOT""

it's an even bigger headache to ban these kinds of players than it is to talk back to them.

because they'll just come back and stir more problems

Zalithian

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryoshell17 View Post
Don't act like a child and you won't be treated like one...If anything he has all the right to have his tone.

Has anyone noticed people are using this situation just to be mad? You see how many of the people that genuinely care about the situation are actually being level headed about it?
That's actually not how it works. Spoken by someone who's clearly never worked in customer service.

Sulale

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netteh View Post
wat
It's not about scooter sparkle -_-

Cynicatt

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Talon View Post
Without any real evidence of her involvement other than people on GD saying she was.-snip-
http://i.imgur.com/eg8RfKD.png
Shiny Rock = Adorable Pokemon
Enjoy.

Notalent

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Talon View Post
Without any real evidence of her involvement other than people on GD saying she was. I have read most of the hate speak on Gem. It's been nothing but mob bile spewed everywhere with random assumptions and no evidence other than we want it to be true. Apparently Gem has slept with every riot employee and hired a hacker to hack random accounts for no real reason on top of being riots favorite when most of their company that knows who she is probably only knows because of the GD spam. Those are things that were posted there is more but it's gotten so ridiculous its hard to believe the majority of the people doing it are legally adults. and honestly I really cant see where the hate is coming from since I cant hate without proof.

I also do not get why people keep saying Riot isnt answering. Just because you dont like their response doesnt mean it didnt happen. Why do you people think they are randomly gonna ban this girl because of a witchhunt? Do you expect riot to list the names of every single person they punish for elo boosting just to satisfy you? Nevermind that her punishment would have happened months ago.

Most of the threads on GEM had nothing to do with hackers of any kind. They were literally just slander. The few that did mention a hacker at all just claimed she was working with him.

This should have died weeks ago and honestly I could not work for riot because I would just post a warning stating any new thread posted on it will be deleted and the account deleted from the game if thats what it takes to end this nonsense.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3787729

Read that, view the images involved and say that it doesn't merit an investigation.

Honestly I've been really hesitant to get involved in this issue because it is so tied to a lot of hate mongering and rage from the XJ9 situation and general paranoia about riot.

But this individual did indeed get sent to another server, he did indeed get hacked, and that is indeed GEM joking about it and her friend claiming he will do it.

So yes, this is a real situation.

The Urf Life

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by zMajin View Post
The irony of a Gold V player insulting another's ability to play the game. Ain't that rich.

No she hasn't admitted to it that I know. Prove it and I will happily change my opinion. Also, you should know this Jason guy is a massive troll with no actual ability to hack anyone and it's being perpetuated by people involved. Nobody was transferred to another server without their consent; you've been had, fooled, taken. She was in the chat poking fun because the people involved know each other, that or agreed to push this nonsense further for the sake of lols that ensue on GD. You can't prove otherwise, either.
First of all, check GOPangster's thread on how he was hacked by Jason, and tell me that he Jason isn't hacking people. Second, I don't have actual proof of her admitting to be elo boosted, I do know she said it, but you won't trust me.

TaIont

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netteh View Post
wat
It's easy to be liked when you hate Emmanuel Goldstein.