The Thread By Scooter Sparkle got deleted.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

A Dead Potato

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
I'd like to challenge you on this. Where did we say that "everything is fine go home?" all of our comments on the matter were that we were looking into it. Which we were, and we followed up with specific actions.

Also we have moderated threads dealing with Pro-Players when they cross the line. I have plenty of tickets waiting me complaining about this fact.
"After an investigation, we have concluded that this was just a troll who cracked some old accounts. Put your pitchforks away "
Thread was closed hours after followed up by the password change. You were saying?

PS - You were able to ban Niqhtmare x For win trading ON TWISTED TREELINE for only TWO GAMES that even he forgot about with it so far under the radar, you couldnt even see it twinkle on a bright summer day, yet you cant see the blatant obvious elo boosted account that is Gem? How do you maintain your position if you cant "INVESTIGATE" (Bull**** *cough*) Gem's account?

tempname129c

08-22-2013

@WookieCookie: You sound like you need a new job of chillin' on an island near the beach shores sipping some ice-cold lemonade and catching some sun and cool breezes.

Whatever you do, don't wake up.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyalAtreyuX View Post
Uhh, have you LOOKED at the forums recently? Silver/Bronze queue players complain day after day about how awful ranked is (I cannot confirm/deny the truth. I'm Silver and I win on a decent basis), and she has less than a 30% win rate in Diamond V.

It's sickening how people overlook this fact. Her MMR is equal or less to that of a Gold or even a Silver player.
So?

Still not a valid reason as to why Riot should disclose information. They might of done it for IWDominate and other summoners, but they wasn't hunted by GD.

AnonTwo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijitow View Post
I'm taken aback by the Riot responses in this thread. The first one was iffy, the second one is downright hostile.

Wow. This is significantly affecting my perception of this company. I can't believe an official representative of Riot is handling this discussion in this manner.
Are you ****ing serious?

There are people in this thread saying rioters are SLEEPING with this person.

SLEEPING

Hostile response maybe, but the people he was responding too should probably be banned from the forums, and all they get is a response proper to the rudeness they gave.

Calderweiss

08-22-2013

I'm glad they have started an investigation though.
They wouldn't even post about it until they KNEW they had factual evidence about who did what.

Shiister

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Notalent View Post
considering Riotjay's prior involvement with GEM, this is much more threatening an accusation than it normally would be.
RiotJay has been a Rioter for months, FYI.

OneVendetta

08-22-2013

shiet, wookie is mad xD

zMajin

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Urf Life View Post
You forgot to mention the part where Gem was boosted 3 times and was not punished while also supporting a hacker in his endeavors to send multiple to different servers
She was punished for being elo boosted initially, which doesn't warrant a perma ban. The rest cannot be proved, period. And no, those ambiguous screencaps posted by XJ9 that could very well be entirely forged won't hold up in a courtroom, nor will they get a player permanently banned.

Christ, you people are so gullible and stupid. I lol'd hard especially at the "he knows the vice president of Riot" post. Lmfao, natural selection WHERe?

QwertyiouP

Recruiter

08-22-2013

Haha! Usually the majority of reds respond to provocative posts with overall calm tones and generally just emit an outwardly aura of patience and understanding. And that's good.

You seem to be responding with...ah, not the best word I'm looking for, but sass. Someone that doesn't intimate a fountain of patience. And that's good too. It's refreshing.

Cynicatt

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiister View Post
Riot told us why we had to change our passwords in their news annoucements, what're you talking about?
They didn't share the whole story, and most people just read that they had to change their passwords and were like "lol k".
They're not entirely informed, and they don't know that the guy who hacked everything was still around, playing games and such even after the announcement, they don't know that he was being encouraged by someone who had already evaded punishment she deserved once.