Idea about Rune Bundles? Share your thoughts!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nomnom Onigiri

08-24-2013

Ok, so you see champion bundles. Rune Page Bundles, and Skin Bundles, Why not Rune Bundles? I get that Riot has said "We don't want to sell power" But aren't Rune's only a fraction of what make's the game? I'm referring to In-game mind you, and that it offers a stronger early game, but that advantage is also rooted in masteries.

Runes cost a lot of IP, and a lot pf people probably wouldn't notice that. The truth is though, when you buy one at a time, or maybe the runes in bulk, it really does start to add up. When you compare a champion to say, 3 quintessences that are tier 3, they equal around 2k, like Quint's of Health for example. That equals out to one 6300 Champ. There are some of us who grind on a daily basis for these, and it becomes tedious, Wouldn't you like to see Rune bundles for different roles? Or maybe recommended rune sets that can be sold together for a specific champion? It could decrease the cost and overall grinding for the said runes. That and the upside would be Riot would still be making money either way from the bundles they created! It's just a thought, but when you have a lot of rune pages, it take's a while to fill them all up.

Nomnom Onigiri

08-24-2013

Bump! C'mon guys!

Currymancer

08-24-2013

get IP boost if you want more IP

Nomnom Onigiri

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Currymancer View Post
get IP boost if you want more IP
Yea but wouldn't it be an idea that's considerable?

seniorsnuggly

08-25-2013

They are an ip sink, sinks weren't made to be cheap.

counter by wards

08-25-2013

nice idea. like a full ad rune page bundle or something ?

Netteh

08-25-2013

I just wish they could give us the runes for free and make minion/map/ward skins as ip sinks instead

I want afro minions