Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Lucien's wife should eventually be saved and released as a champion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Proelium

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
Nerfing Lucian's damage by 50% would certainly be an interesting side-effect of this change.


Wouldn't have to do that.

Make it tragic, she's released but changed forever. She's no longer the templar type that she was but is a ghost... a lost soul. Seeking revenge against the Shadow Isles.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoonshineDawg

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Adradian:
Wouldn't have to do that.

Make it tragic, she's released but changed forever. She's no longer the templar type that she was but is a ghost... a lost soul. Seeking revenge against the Shadow Isles.


Make her like orinna, but not a robot, a cyborg. Her soul managed to escape, but her body is long gone. She binds with technology and develops a hate for everyone and everything.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Samuel L Jaxx

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Paso:
Inb4 Arcade Lucian with one gun used "automatic style" like people used to do whenever they got the machine guns on time crisis. Admit it, you all did it.


...


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Toshere

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Kerrigan.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GloomPowder

Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
TC X0 Lt 0X:
She could be released as an evil champion enslaved by Thresh as well, perhaps.

yes yes yes i want to see that
EDIT: or at least turn mad because of thresh's torture


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Talisman

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Or buffing his ult *wink wink


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GloomPowder

Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Adradian:
Wouldn't have to do that.

Make it tragic, she's released but changed forever. She's no longer the templar type that she was but is a ghost... a lost soul. Seeking revenge against the Shadow Isles.

yes yes yes i want to see that too ghost champ! pleaseeeeee riot i will love you forever if that happens


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DreamEaters

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
xelnath:
nerfing lucian's damage by 50% would certainly be an interesting side-effect of this change.


gimme my gun back.
Imma shoot that sonabch thresh.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoidInsanity

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Xelnath:
Nerfing Lucian's damage by 50% would certainly be an interesting side-effect of this change.

New Passive - League of Lucien


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Exorcist King

Member

08-22-2013

i think it would be a cool idea, but i think she would be under threshes control and he would have formed 2 evil pistols for her but with totally different abilities