Void Walker

First Riot Post
123
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Larias

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Adjudicator

08-08-2009

WHAT??? I love the sounds on this champion! Very cool!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mittsies

Member

08-08-2009

After playing this hero several more times I've come to realize just how horrible and irritating that sound effect is. For god's sake get rid of it; it gets so bad that I end up just casting it on creeps to get rid of it if I know there won't be a team fight soon enough. I said before no buff should need a sound effect and I truly back this up by using Kassadin as an example: that sound effect drives me insane. The visual effect is FAR more than enough to let me know it's ready; at at the very most give me a single sound UPON REACHING FULL CHARGES ONLY but that doesn't linger on afterwards.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revengez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mittsies View Post
After playing this hero several more times I've come to realize just how horrible and irritating that sound effect is. For god's sake get rid of it; it gets so bad that I end up just casting it on creeps to get rid of it if I know there won't be a team fight soon enough. I said before no buff should need a sound effect and I truly back this up by using Kassadin as an example: that sound effect drives me insane. The visual effect is FAR more than enough to let me know it's ready; at at the very most give me a single sound UPON REACHING FULL CHARGES ONLY but that doesn't linger on afterwards.
That's what i'm saying. I don't care much about the silence, but when a jew keeps the buff on for so long, it gets to be too much.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RiotJay

Associate Sound Designer

08-08-2009
2 of 2 Riot Posts

Awesome feedback thread guys! It's always incredibly helpful to get your thoughts on the new champion sounds as they go in, and everyone's comments here have definitely been heard and noted. Keep up the great feedback all!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fayd

Adjudicator

08-08-2009

If you read his story, the rest of the lines make sense. They may not have the "awesome" factor, but whatever....

I'm not annoyed by the Vader breathing, and rather like it...but it freaks me out when I know it's not me.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Engarde

Adjudicator

08-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayd View Post
I'm not annoyed by the Vader breathing, and rather like it...but it freaks me out when I know it's not me.
Oh god do I agree with this....wandering through the jungle hearing deep breathing....oh god.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SCV

Senior Member

08-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Awesome feedback thread guys! It's always incredibly helpful to get your thoughts on the new champion sounds as they go in, and everyone's comments here have definitely been heard and noted. Keep up the great feedback all!
ya check this out while ur at it https://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boa...ead.php?t=1151


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SCV

Senior Member

08-08-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywatford View Post
Awesome feedback thread guys! It's always incredibly helpful to get your thoughts on the new champion sounds as they go in, and everyone's comments here have definitely been heard and noted. Keep up the great feedback all!
ya check this out while ur at it https://beta.leagueoflegends.com/boa...ead.php?t=1151


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bishopp

Junior Member

08-09-2009

I would love to add my 3 bits to the Void's sounds.

1) WELL friggen done sound team!

2) Keep this track, I have haven't been so immersed by a champions passive sounds in a long time!

3) That being said his "vader" noise could use a touch of a turn down so that its not blaring in my ears quite so much while talking to my team on vent. NOT TOO MUCH, just that tad that will make it fantastic!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revengez

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

08-10-2009

I think that it can play like for the first 5-10 times to let you know that you have the buff, but after that it's just visuals.


123