gangplank's joke

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-19-2009

so much win. great job guys.

the only gripe i have about his voice is his "yo ho ho and a bottle of..... RUM!" the pause does NOT need to be there.

Rev

Adjudicator

08-19-2009

Or if he keeps the pause he should name some other beverage for brief, comedic effect.

Therox

08-19-2009

And a bottle of....Soda!!

Razzle Dazzle

Adjudicator

08-20-2009

sometimes hes says, "You want to know why my Roger is so Jolly??"

Bregan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Razzle Dazzle View Post
sometimes hes says, "You want to know why my Roger is so Jolly??"
that is his joke line. all characters have a /dance /joke /laugh and /taunt. the one i mentioned earlier about rum is just one of the things he says while clicking around and moving.

Revengez

Recruiter

08-22-2009

Yeah i like it

PhantomChaos

09-18-2009

...The characters have a /dance /joke /laugh and /taunt? I didnt know about that, can someone tell me how to do that? I want to see how Kassadin laughs in his Vader-like voice...

Anyway, main point of this reply is directed at Gangplank's jokes/statements. They're pretty...i dunno unoriginal for a pirate-theme character? Especially the bottle of rum, change it to something like coke. Maybe fruit juice to go with the scurvy spell?

OneSilverBullet

09-19-2009

You can hear /joke and /taunt by typing exactly that ("/joke", without the quotes) into the chat window and hitting Enter. They'll also dance with "/dance", but there is no VO for that.