Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Void Walker

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Revengez

Recruiter

08-07-2009

When he gets his 5 spell thing, and he gets that black aura thing, it's SOOO annoying to hear darth vader breathing for like 5 minutes until he casts a spell.

#2 - When he casts the silence ball, a really annoying other sound.

ByronicHero

Web Content Editor

Follow ByronicHero on Twitter

08-07-2009

Quote:
Revengez:
When he gets his 5 spell thing, and he gets that black aura thing, it's SOOO annoying to hear darth vader breathing for like 5 minutes until he casts a spell.

#2 - When he casts the silence ball, a really annoying other sound.

How have you even had time to play Kassadin, yet?

Koldunk

08-07-2009

Quote:
Revengez:

Completely disagree.

I enjoy having an auditory cue that the spell is ready and found it far from irritating, in fact, a smile split my face the first time I heard it.

I'm not saying there's not room for improvement on some of this character's audio, but I really enjoyed the overall theme of the sounds and their implementation.

Revengez

Recruiter

08-07-2009

Yes, but the guy kept the buff on for 5 minutes, and it gave me a headache. And when you have 2 players with the same champ spamming the silence spell the sound tends to be a bit much.

The Senate

Recruiter

08-07-2009

this is an important issue and i hope the devs stop everything else their working on because the spell sound effects 'tend to be a bit much'.

i completely disagree, i think voidwalker sounds awesome and i hope there are no changes.

IS1b2fae32403405

08-08-2009

I think he sounds awesome, but his lines are crap.

Lollerman

08-08-2009

Quote:
Morto:
I think he sounds awesome, but his lines are crap.

"Justice will be served!"

Excuse me if I don't believe a thing an evil-looking heavy-breathing helmet-wearing lightning-discharging void-walking mid-air-floating guy with an intent to kill says.

Revengez

Recruiter

08-08-2009

Quote:
The Senate:
this is an important issue and i hope the devs stop everything else their working on because the spell sound effects 'tend to be a bit much'.

i completely disagree, i think voidwalker sounds awesome and i hope there are no changes.

Did I say that? Honestly, you guys take this shit out of proportion. I just said its annoying when some f@g decides to keep the buff on for 10 minutes in a lane.

Mittsies

08-08-2009

I think "You are NULL and VOID" is his only cool line so far -- but everything else about this hero is freakin' bad-ass. Also, IMO there should be no sound for his "buff" or any buffs for that matter; a simple visual is all we need.

Revengez

Recruiter

08-08-2009

Quote:
Mittsies:
I think "You are NULL and VOID" is his only cool line so far -- but everything else about this hero is freakin' bad-ass. Also, IMO there should be no sound for his "buff" or any buffs for that matter; a simple visual is all we need.

I agree