Message To Community RE: FF14 ARR

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fancy Wolf

08-24-2013

bump for being able to get into servers

Bebepop

08-24-2013

Is this game toaster friendly? =)

Kaiseresc

08-24-2013

no.
try getting the benchmark thingy, dunno the link. it can help you out in seeing how much it isnt toaster friendly.

General Quackers

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fancy Wolf View Post
Yo everybody! Quite a few of us Dominion guys will be picking up FF14 ARR. If anyone is interested in it/or is picking it up and looking for people to play with we will be on the Behemoth Server.

We also have a guild(Free Company) already set-up, and you can find the site to sign up here.
http://valiance-fc.enjin.com/home.
If you are interested in being Hardcoresauce or even just wanna casually play the game with a group of people feel free to join up.

If you mention Raena/Arithon/Fancy in your app you shouldnt have any problems getting in.

As for the game itself, the leveling and class system is very interesting. You dont even need to make alternate characters to level a different class. Every class can be leveled up and played effectively from 1 character. The game looks good, sounds good, and is overall looking to be an awesome MMO.

also if you want to add me personally my ign is; Sasha Nyankah

EDIT: Behemoth is saying that it is at full capacity, You may or may not be able to get into the server. I would recommend trying a few times before giving up though. Sakuri managed to get in this morning when he couldnt last night.

Bro, albeit it's been a few years, I still have nightmares from playing that games beta. I can only hope so, so many things have been improved/changed/purged.

Fancy Wolf

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bebepop View Post
Is this game toaster friendly? =)
nvm i link you in game the benchmark

Fancy Wolf

08-24-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Quackers View Post
Bro, albeit it's been a few years, I still have nightmares from playing that games beta. I can only hope so, so many things have been improved/changed/purged.
the original ff14 was dumped and tossed, totally revamped and redone and so far its alot of fun.

Fancy Wolf

08-28-2013

one final bump

Koravel

08-28-2013

Last thing to say, have an awesome cinematic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39j5v8jlndM

wingstreet

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-28-2013

ok, so i plan on playing starting friday. i owned ff14 do iu need to buy ARR? i'll be joining you guys on Behemoth.

Fancy Wolf

08-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingstreet View Post
ok, so i plan on playing starting friday. i owned ff14 do iu need to buy ARR? i'll be joining you guys on Behemoth.
I know if you owned 14 you get some legacy bonus something or nother... you might wanna look into it