Malzahar build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Frosty716

01-24-2011

Roa is still godly on certain champs, despite the nerf. I think Malzahar is one of them.

Kalshazzak

01-24-2011

Hourglass is amazing for getting extra ticks of null zone off on foolish melee dps. I personally like to go ringx2, boots, guise as my core, then going AP->defense or defense->AP.(boots are either sorc with ap runes or ionian with mpen runes. I usually run clease and buy qss if they heavy cc negating a need for mercs.) Void staff only replaces guise if the 2 top priority targets have 80+ mr.

Edit:^^^^ what nerf to RoA? They made it give more initial stats while taking less time to reach max effectiveness while barely(if any) reducing hp/mp gained, was a big buff to it.

AreYouReady2Die

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

01-24-2011

Pendant>tear>boots 1>archangels>sorc boots>deathcap>ryjials>will of ancients>abyss scepter if you get past deathcap your doing something wrong or have a bad team because you will eat them aa and cap together give massive ap early

MegaToast

01-31-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by AreYouReady2Die View Post
Pendant>tear>boots 1>archangels>sorc boots>deathcap>ryjials>will of ancients>abyss scepter if you get past deathcap your doing something wrong or have a bad team because you will eat them aa and cap together give massive ap early
Sorc Shoes>Void Staff>Deathcap>Abyssal Secepter>Archangels Staff>will of ancients

Don't listen to anyone who tells you that a deathcap is bad on malz. It pretty much allows you to blow up anyone. People don't like it because they don't want to deal with a godlike Malz.

You have to be patient in my build, but if you do it, you obtain some serious nutz.

Swa1n Gretzky

01-31-2011

Whether it's my personal preference or not, I tend to disagree with a lot of the guides on here as well as Leaguecraft.com.

No RoA, no Archangels.

Instead:

start - Doran's Ring, health pot, then just upgrade as time goes on:

Ionian Boots --> Rylai's Scepter --> Deathfire's Grasp --> R's Deathcap --> either Abyssal Scepter or Thornmail or both

Works every time.

A Gay Dude

01-31-2011

my setup is purely random or with buds:

If i'm solo: doran's, Roa, ionian boots, rylai's, tear, ass hat, arch, and void if necessary

If i'm with my buds: doran's, hat, boots, mejai's, arch, and we usually don't get to play long enough for me to finish it.

CORIOLANUS

01-31-2011

This is my build that always works, given that your team is somewhat competent.

Dorans Ring (Shield could work if you have AP quints)
Rod of Ages
Sorc Boots
Hextech Revolver (I get this if I find myself landing against a Vladimir, either way, it always gives you extra survivability)
Rabadon's Deathcap

Then I get Void Staff or (rarely) Deathfire Grasp if the enemy team is tanky.
Or Abyssal if they're heavy on AP. Litch Bane can be a nice item, but I only get it if we're winning really badly.
Anything else you should get using your common sense.

hydrogencar

01-31-2011

Take the build that I take on most casters.

Dorans Ring, (Dorans Ring)
Shoes 1
Catalyst
800g AP item
Shoes 2
1600g AP item
Catalyst --> Banshees
AP --> Deathcap

Deathcap + Banshees + Boots + Dorans = Core.
After that you can build whatever you need, Frozen Heart against physicals, Abyssal against mages (you'll have a SHTLOAD of magic res at this point) or more AP = Hourglass/Archangels.

Always get Golem you finish it very fast as Malz.