Malzahar build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Masticatorr

12-05-2010

Anyone have a good malzahar build? trying to get my dps up on this guy because RIOT hasn't nerfed this guy yet. He still fair tho.

SterlingM Archer

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

for my malzahar i get a dorans ring then hextech revolver for the spell vamp (which is insanely powerful on malzahar) and after that i usually get a zhonyas. The rest depends on the other team

Kikhan

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

12-05-2010

RoA, Rylai's, Zhonya barely ever get that finished but, i tend to get focused a lot. After that i go spell vamp, survival or magic pen depending on the enemy team. I either get boots or dorans ring depending how the lane matchups look. Heavy harrassers dorans if i have a strong lane mate or easy lane then boots and pots.

bbreak

01-14-2011

i start out with sapphire crystal, then go back for the boots entirely, with the gold you earned, assuming you dont die. Finish getting archangel staff for the mana n ap. Then try either abyssal scepter or will of the ancients, depending on who is on your team and your opp as well. Get RoA as well, try Mejai's if you know what your doing. Deathcap is also very helpful, i try getting that at around 25 to 30 min in. Fyi, dont know if a lot of people do this, but i always build up malz vision because of the DOT affect, getting the opp because they are turret hugging.

ThanatosAUS

01-14-2011

How far back did you go to resurrect this thread dude.
June 2010. /END

AntennasToHeaven

01-14-2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThanatosAUS View Post
How far back did you go to resurrect this thread dude.
June 2010. /END
The date on these forums is mm/dd/yy, because they are American.

Malzahar is generally for focusing enemies with your spells. DPS should never be where he is most needed.

Shiroikiri

01-14-2011

^ like he said, I always focus pure AP, Malz is not made for DPS (although depending on how bad the enemy team is, or you just want to play with fun builds cause you're in an amazing premade with friends, you can mess around ;p)

I always start with ArchAngels, getting the pendant then tear, and the CDR boots are absolutely Fantastic on malz IMO. first CDR item you can get and it lets you spam your spells like crazy, thanks to the AA. After that I get Rylais or RoA, usually Rylais for that extra little bit of CC Slow. After that it's more CDR or the Hat.

Note: I usually play TT, solo lane. I rarely play 5v5 anymore.

Timmyturner95

01-14-2011

Hey Man,

Get a dorans ring, then try to rush a deathfire grasp. The CDR and AP, and Active is so good for Mal. Then i tend to go for Sorcerers Boots. (Dont even think about getting ionian boots). Then an Archangels. Its your choice from there, but i tend to go rabadons, then rylais, then void staff
have fun trying out that build. It works:P

onethreeone

01-14-2011

ROA > Sorc Boots > (Mejai's if game is going well, Rylai's if not) > Hat

Glacial if you need armor, Abyssal if you need MR

Alchemist Of War

01-24-2011

I go Dorans Ring, then lane till Sorcerer's Boots (should be till lvl 6), farm and get Archangels Staff, then Rylais, Frozen Heart, and finally Deathfire Grasp. After all that you can sell the Ring in the late game and buy something else, maybe Trinity force to get more killing force, but its really up to you. This gives you all the mana you will need, along with about 2400 health. A good amount for killing a crapload of champions. If anyone disagrees with this, I went 19/5/21 last match and I always have a bunch of kills and barely any deaths. Check my profile/add me if you got any questions