Okay so Riot Lied to us again?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vsin

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
I'm confused by this post.

If we check the skins released since our original announcement (found here: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3328361 ) we can see that the math in this thread doesn't match up.

Skins released since April 2013:

Hecarim- August 22,2013: Arcade Hecarim (1350)

Riot Blitzcrank- August 22, 2013 975

Lucian- August 22, 2013: Hired Gun Lucian 975

Sejuani- August 1, 2013: Bear Cavalry Sejuani(1350)

Udyr- July 17, 2013:*Spirit Guard Udyr 3250

Darius- June 17, 2013: Woad King Darius 975

Morgana- June 14, 2013: Ghost Bride Morgana 975

Aatrox- June 13, 2013: Justicar Aatrox 975

Lissandra- April 30, 2013 : Bloodstone Lissandra 975

Shyvana- April 30, 2013: Ice Drake Shyvana 975

Volibear- April 30, 2013: Runeguard Volibear 975

Anivia- April 30, 2013:*Blackfrost Anivia 1820


12 Skins in all.

8 975 66%

1 Legendary 8%

1 Ultimate 8%

2 1350 16%

Looks to me like we're keeping close to our original estimates.
It still exceeds the promised 15%, therefore your argument is invalid.

#completelyblownoutofproportionnitpicking


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shaco ftwin

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
I'm confused by this post.

<lots of red pwnage>.

Face


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shyvanas Panties

Senior Member

08-22-2013

I still want to know why Armor of the Fifth Age Taric is 975 RP when it's clearly 750 quality.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Häßlich

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Netteh View Post
pink taric 975 rp never forget
I got my pink Taric on sale. Not sure what you're getting at here. It's really a lot more to do with the fact that there are so many skins and they only put 3 on sale each weak (when really it should be like 6-9 since there are, on average, 2-3 extra skins for each character. Keep the ratio consistent.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

margalolwut

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Zomg skin prices 2high

i dont understand how inflation works so i will assume it has no direct bearing on the cost to make a digital good, zomg digital goods always cost the same to make


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightdragoon88

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vsin View Post
It still exceeds the promised 15%, therefore your argument is invalid.

#completelyblownoutofproportionnitpicking

It says "We expect that 7-15% of skins released in 2013"


Last I check: 2013 is not over yet.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sageoffire

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Til

16% = 50%


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Weazyritzstrket

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
I'm confused by this post.

If we check the skins released since our original announcement (found here: http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3328361 ) we can see that the math in this thread doesn't match up.

Skins released since April 2013:

Hecarim- August 22,2013: Arcade Hecarim (1350)

Riot Blitzcrank- August 22, 2013 975

Lucian- August 22, 2013: Hired Gun Lucian 975

Sejuani- August 1, 2013: Bear Cavalry Sejuani(1350)

Udyr- July 17, 2013:*Spirit Guard Udyr 3250

Darius- June 17, 2013: Woad King Darius 975

Morgana- June 14, 2013: Ghost Bride Morgana 975

Aatrox- June 13, 2013: Justicar Aatrox 975

Lissandra- April 30, 2013 : Bloodstone Lissandra 975

Shyvana- April 30, 2013: Ice Drake Shyvana 975

Volibear- April 30, 2013: Runeguard Volibear 975

Anivia- April 30, 2013:*Blackfrost Anivia 1820


12 Skins in all.

8 975 66%

1 Legendary 8%

1 Ultimate 8%

2 1350 16%

Looks to me like we're keeping close to our original estimates.
16% isn't 10% and u should not be estmating nor be getting close hold up to ur guide lines


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

t4tNoFp4Ve

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post

Looks to me like we're keeping close to our original estimates.
But why do we never get an answer when we talk about how you guys are not "sticking" to your guidelines while pricing?

Because im sure as hell Frostbutt Irelia is NOWHERE near to Mecha Kha level, and Pink Taric is nowhere near to Neon Strike Vi

Can you post with that confidence on those other threads and say "the pricing is correct"?, im sure you can't, otherwise, you'd be lying


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

lightdragoon88

Senior Member

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavloc View Post
Over 50% of the skins released this month have been 1350 RP


I was almost certain 1350 RP skins were supposed to make up, what 10%? of all skins released?

Either you are stupid or you forgot every single skin released this year.