An open apology after 3.10a

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KaWraith

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omen View Post
Dude the beauty of jungle phoenix with iceborn is how he can gank and stick to opponents while doing magic dmg and your team finishing them off. I play jungle udyr as a tanky AoE CC machine. I find tiger has great single target burst but slow wave clear. I think tiger is better for top lane. But iceborn and phoenix I clear waves in seconds and split push lanes and run right back to my team if a fight starts. I like building to help my team and not just myself.
Yeah... I was talking about Udyr in dominion... which is kind of like top udyr... wave clear is basically irrelevant, and single target burst is everything.

But since you followed a dev tracked down a rabbit hole and ended up in the dominion forums, I suppose it is an acceptable mistake.
That said: new Trinty force is crazy OP right now. I see nerfs incoming

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pjoelj

08-23-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omen View Post
Dude the beauty of jungle phoenix with iceborn is how he can gank and stick to opponents while doing magic dmg and your team finishing them off. I play jungle udyr as a tanky AoE CC machine. I find tiger has great single target burst but slow wave clear. I think tiger is better for top lane. But iceborn and phoenix I clear waves in seconds and split push lanes and run right back to my team if a fight starts. I like building to help my team and not just myself.
I think you might be a bit lost. Here, have a map.
Attachment 765452