Riven can now leap over walls?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Report Singed

08-22-2013

What? What do you mean Now? She used to be able to do it even before? Is there an update? I didn't understand the Riven part of the patch note, anyone?

Zorasama

08-22-2013

it look like a bug before

now it's official

Steelflame

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Report Singed View Post
What? What do you mean Now? She used to be able to do it even before? Is there an update? I didn't understand the Riven part of the patch note, anyone?
Her Q had a bug where it rarely could let her hop a wall on the third leap due to small hitbox changes they did a while back, and some terrain changes.

While it was not a mechanic originally meant for her to have, they decided to embrace it, and gave it full functionality so it worked more consistently, and was just integrated as a part of her balance.

Irelia Bot

08-22-2013

IT could be done with some walls even when riven came out and since then. It was just a real challenge to ever pull off.

If you need proof go ask Azurlite, she showed me riven wall hoping about 9 months ago.

KenJay1995

08-22-2013

Since patch 3.9 (i believe) this mechanic was available. It was the same patch when heacrim was able to ''cross'' certain walls.

So wall hopping existed already for some months. Now its just easier to do. Also watch BoxBox

LightEntite

08-22-2013

Ive been using riven forever and never noticed this

M Clown

08-22-2013

Hi Guys! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YdfQieX9Dls Visit This Page for Some Rich Information! Hope this pleases you. DONT SHARE THIS PLEASE

FarSideX

08-22-2013

Riven wasn't supposed to be able to jump walls, it was a bug. Riot liked it so added it but on the 3rd Q only.