Any plans on a Galio rework?

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tha Question

08-22-2013

I like the changes. His ult cd was way to high. Global ultimate cd on it xD

Eph289

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricklessabandon View Post
it's not going to be a full-blown rework, but i do want to give him a new passive (while putting magic resist scaling directly into his kit) and then shift a few things around. i really want to get some changes on the pbe shortly after 3.11 goes live (i.e., when the pbe starts testing 3.12 content). once that happens, i'll be really excited to hear from everyone about how he feels.
It's that whole "shift a few things around" that makes me reeaaaallllllyyyyyyy nervous.

SargeantAnonymos

08-22-2013

Best news all day. Used to play him a lot and he is great in the sense that not a lot of people know how to deal with him but he is missing something so I would rather just use cho gath or something.

germophobe

08-22-2013

For the love of god, don't rework galio. I only started playing him recently, but his kit is fine as it is. I see no reason for a rework.

Samflash3

08-22-2013

Quote:
it's not going to be a full-blown rework, but i do want to give him a new passive (while putting magic resist scaling directly into his kit) and then shift a few things around. i really want to get some changes on the pbe shortly after 3.11 goes live (i.e., when the pbe starts testing 3.12 content). once that happens, i'll be really excited to hear from everyone about how he feels.
Are you increasing the speed of Q? Oh, also. Any plans on Gragas? He seems a bit similar to Galio.

The Italian Ice

08-22-2013

rick my friend, I need you to give me a reason to buy Gatekeeper Galio! Make me proud!

Zastie

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-22-2013

Please don't change Galio, recently any change Riot does ends up being bad in the end. Even if it's a buff you'll just go back and overnerf.

Bullettime7

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirgeTheWitch View Post
What was with that unnecessary and fairly random nerf to his Q a few patches back? He already isn't a particularly strong or popular pick, lowering damage on him seemed contradictory towards making him more functional.
They also reduced the cooldown. While it was a nerf to basically Mage Galio, it was a buff to support tank Galio (the way they've stated they intend for him to be played in his current form.)

NOOBLORD9000

08-22-2013

bring back ap galio pls that is all

he will never be a good tank with black cleaver the way it is, and nautalis and udyr stuns are wtf on him

maybe make idol resistant to stuns or something,like a lich bane for just that spell

IonDragonX

08-22-2013

Quote:
... i do want to give him a new passive (while putting magic resist scaling directly into his kit) and then shift a few things around...
Sounds like this is exactly what he needs. Sort of like the way Ryze works.

1234567 ... 8