Champion Icon Bug

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

The Mystic95

07-17-2013

First of all, thank you for taking the time to read this.

Here's the thing, I like to main Ahri, but for whatever reason, the little champion icon in the bottom left by your stats during gameplay looks really ugly. Like, not the art, but like, pixels are out of place and looks just...off, I guess. I'm pretty sure Ashe and a couple other champs have it, too, but just not as bad/noticeable. Any help would be much appreciated, and sorry or the small picture, it's all I can do.

http://i.imgur.com/pTxHrju.png

I was wondering if this is a Mac only problem, too, as nobody else I've talked to about this has had the same problem.

Mirror

07-17-2013

I'd never noticed (I keep my HUD size super small), but it is pretty disgusting, especially if you max your HUD interface and especially on Retina.

Compare with the (relatively) gorgeous spell icons: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/7238/ml2s.png

The Mystic95

07-17-2013

Sorry for the noob question, but what's Retina? In a way, it's good to know that I'm not the only one with this problem, but in another way, it really sucks because of how ugly it is. I messaged Riot about it a couple weeks ago, and they said they MIGHT have a fix for it :/

Mirror

07-17-2013

I double-checked my screenshot, and if you squint really hard you can see that the Recall button (on the far right) suffers from the same problem.

It's not as relevant as I originally thought (since I don't think it's linked to the issue), but Retina displays are essentially screens with really high resolution. If you're interested, you can read more about what they do for Apple's notebooks, though they're also present in iPhones, iPads, and iPod Touches.

The Mystic95

07-17-2013

Oh wow, good eye. Never noticed the Recall was a bit messed up, too. I think it's safe to say that Ahri has the worst of this problem. I messaged Riot and let them know that somebody else playing on a Mac has the exact same issue as I do.

Mirror

07-17-2013

Since it's purely cosmetic on a non-active part of the screen, it's probably extremely low priority, but it's good that you were so vigilant to find it, all the same.

The Mystic95

07-18-2013

Yeah, probably. Ahri was my main for a while though, but now it just bothers me too much that playing her distracts me. I'm probably the only one though. Either way, I really hope that it gets fixed soon. Probably wouldn't take much to fix it.

That One Feller

08-21-2013

Bump.

Ahri's icon is also bugged for me, same with Zed's.

I hope it gets fixed soon, cheers.