if im splitpushing and i tell you guys not to fight

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

GodBroJ

05-04-2014

its not my fault if you all get owned

CragBlade

05-04-2014

If I have CC and I see that a dude is farming top, I am going to hard engage on them. Its not their fault for getting closed on.

FaithNHumanity

05-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CragBlade View Post
If I have CC and I see that a dude is farming top, I am going to hard engage on them. Its not their fault for getting closed on.
It's the whole 'Good players dodge spears, good Nidalees land spears' paradox. Avoiding engagements is a skill, just like engaging.

Bachelord

05-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by CragBlade View Post
I ink that's OP's point via sarcasm. I doubt OP is so silly to think that because he told his team to wait the other team will sit around and wait as well. Although.., i heard many a noob with this statement before.

GodBroJ

05-04-2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bachelord View Post
the other team will sit around and wait as well.

in low elo do you not understand the fact that your team even when outnumbered will always push to their tower and get caught out?

StompEmlnTheNuts

05-04-2014

If you are split pushing outside of a premade 5 man, then god speed.

DestructoDave

05-04-2014

First rule of solo Q is your team will always fight. So, just weigh your split pushing to what you plan to lose when your team gets its ass kicked.

Really, split pushing does not absolve you from all wrong doings. Sometimes, you just can't split push. Or, you have to realize that if they fight and lose, it was your fault you lost the game.

Really its less their decision and more yours. You are the one in control of the split push. They are just randoms who probably got initiated on, and ended up fighting. They got initiated on, because you were off split pushing.

Really, I dont have an issue with split pushing. Go for it. I do. But I realize if my team gets wrecked, it falls on me because this isn't the LCS and expecting randoms who may not even have chat turned on or read to know yuor thoughts, is stupid. Split push at your own discretion. There are good times and bad, but chronic split pushers believe its always good times.