Ask Brand, The Burning Vengeance

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskBrand

08-21-2013

"Seriously?"
Brand says surprised.
"You would do that for me?"

Vinsancenara

08-21-2013

"Of course! You are a customer after all!" She winked and kept an eye on the guard. "Remember, once you address it to my cafe I'll have it taken care of for you because..." She handed him a special pen(fireproof) and special paper(fireproof and instant send once finished writing paper). "You just write and sign and the words will disappear off the paper and float in my cafe's letter board. So you can continue to write without ever needing to waste paper. Neat huh?" She turned to see the guard now eyeing her. "Well, I hope you have a wonderful rest Brand. Hope to see ya soon!" She eyed the guard in return with blooded eyes and the guard would have leaked himself. She smiled to Brand and waved. "Cya ya!" Then she was gone out the door.

AskBrand

08-21-2013

Brand smiled for once in his life.
"Thanks... I'll never forget this."
Brand says holding the pen and paper.
"See ya around."

Taric Ask

08-21-2013

A summoner drops a letter in the room, along with a delicately cut ruby of the finest standard.

Quote:
Here is your requested ruby, as I said to you in person, do not worry about the money, as I am led to believe it is for love and love requires no payment.
-Taric

AskBrand

08-21-2013

Brand picks up the ruby and starts to carve words into it with his finger.

AskIreliaWoB

08-21-2013

Irelia sends Brand a letter, hoping it won't burn..

Quote:
Dear Brand,
Does it ever get lonely or Agitating ALWAYS being on fire? Or do you stop burning at times? Do you ever sleep to?
-Irelia

AskBrand

08-21-2013

"Guard, read the letter to me."
The guard reads it, and Brand responds,
"Irelia my old not friend not enemy I do get lonely, and I'm not always on fire. I can choose when I am lit or unlit. How else would I hug any of my friends, or anything else? I do sleep. I had an interesting dream this morning too..."
He goes silent and finshes there...

Vinsancenara

08-22-2013

LaLuna teleported right outside and knocked on the door. She held a box of goodies and something extra for the guard so he would eye her which made her feel a bit odd.

AskBrand

08-22-2013

Brand gets up, and hold onto the cell bars. He looks happy when he sees LaLuna holding the food.
"Thank you for going through all the trouble to bring this here LaLuna. I really appreciate it."

Vinsancenara

08-22-2013

"Not a problem." She handed the guard the 2nd level graggy after he let her into the cell. She placed the food and drinks down on a table. Then she walked away from the food and stopped at the cell bars. "Anything else I can get for you while I'm here?" She said making sure he was content with what she had brought.