Ask Brand, The Burning Vengeance

1234511 ... 48
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AskBrand

08-20-2013

Kegan! Stay back!
Kegan Rodhe kept walking toward the hanging cage, with the tiny flame inside.
Kegan! What are you doing!
He reaches his hand out, and the flame jumped into his hand, and consumed his body.
Guys! Get water now! Kegan are you okay!
A burnt body gets up off of the icy floor, and laughs, low, then loud, turning from burnt black, to orange in certain spots. He holds his hand out, and fire is shot at Kegan's friend, he watches as he errupts into flames.
Fool. I am no longer this Kegan... I. Am. Brand! The Burning Vengeance!
When the others come he, he points his fists at the ground where the five men were, and jerk his fists up, and a pillar of flames consumes them all.
Brand begins to laugh, harder and harder.

Wake up Brand.
Brand's eyes shoot open, and he sees a guard talking to him.
Come on Brand. Get up. You've got some visitors to talk to.
Brand get's up off of the hot brick floor, and struts toward the edge of his cell, and sits on the chair next to the stone cell bars.

Alright everyone! Brand is up. Make a line, one comes in at a time!
The guard shouts out the door, and Brand lets out a sigh.
When did I start answering questions...
Brand says, as the first guest comes in.

AskSkarner

08-20-2013

Skarner entered the door. He walked up to Brand. "So, brand" He says.
His Pincers glow with cristalline energy. "In your opinon, what are the differences between you and annie? You strike me more as a fire elemental, but what do you think?"

((Is this mlgeckil, or something like that?))

AskBrand

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AskSkarner View Post
Skarner entered the door. He walked up to Brand. "So, brand" He says.
His Pincers glow with cristalline energy. "In your opinon, what are the differences between you and annie? You strike me more as a fire elemental, but what do you think?"

((Is this mlgeckil, or something like that?))
"The difference between me and that Child? Hah! For one thing, she is weak. Second, she is not the element of fire itself. She merely adopted the flames, where as I was born into them. Third she has that sack filled with potatoes that she calls of 'Teddy Bear'. I only have myself and this HORRIBLE human body underneath. Is that all you rock bug?"
(MJelicks)

AskSkarner

08-20-2013

Skarners eyes narrowed. His voice seemed to make the room 10 degrees colder. "Do not take that insolent tone with me, fire user." His stinger glowed menecingly with energy. "It would not seem so prudent to use that on your guests. His pincers clipped, and he turned and walked out the door

AskBrand

08-20-2013

"Don't turn down the heat on me!" The flame on Brand's head seemed to grow bigger out of rage, despite the coldness. "I'll smelt you down to magma you insolent pest!" Brand shouts as he walks out.

AskBrand

08-20-2013

(In a cage)

AskSkarner

08-20-2013

Skarner looks back as the raging brand walks to him. He huffed and continued walking. "I have no time for hot-headed fools seeking a fight!" He flicked his Tail, and an exoskeleton of crystals grew around him. The crystals energized him, making him faster

AskBrand

08-20-2013

The guard bangs on Brands rocky cell bars.
"Hey! Don't start with the guests!"
I walk and sit back down.

AskSkarner

08-20-2013

Skarner walked carelessly back up close to the cage. "I Can be a good freind, fire user." He said. He walked near to the end of the prison, and looked back. sadly, you have made a very, very bad enemy." And with that, he was gone.

AskBrand

08-20-2013

I think, Pfft I'm far stronger than him.
Then say,
"Okay, who's next?"

1234511 ... 48