Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Help! I forgot my password and I don't know how to change it!

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

saturnity2

08-20-2013

Quote:
WookieeCookie:
Ah, okay! I get it now, it's because you're already logged into the website.

Well, you'll need to log out of the website completely. Then, when you click log-in, you'll see a link for "Forgot password?" this will let you enter your user name and an e-mail will be sent.

You the best! have an upvote

dem0n123

08-20-2013

Quote:
supergamewizard:
I noticed that we had to change our passwords earlier, so I did, and when I entered what I thought it was a few minutes ago it said it was wrong!
I clicked "forgot password?" in the client, and it brought me to a screen where it was required to know your password to change it.
Help!

Sent a note to customer support about an hour ago, no reply. Should I just wait?

dont even worry about it i got your back bro your pas is:
Xxfioramaster18
*4-5 noobs try this with his account name*

supergamewizard

08-20-2013

Quote:
WookieeCookie:
Ah, okay! I get it now, it's because you're already logged into the website.

Well, you'll need to log out of the website completely. Then, when you click log-in, you'll see a link for "Forgot password?" this will let you enter your user name and an e-mail will be sent.

Thanks!