@IronStylus - How did you let this pass? (New Leona Skin)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Comedian

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Since you're here, can you comment on any information on the next katarina skin?

Hótstreak

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IronStylus View Post
We were working on a backup also in case something went awry with one of the skins. It was simultaneously developed but is currently very unfinished. We wanted to make sure we were going to have a full team comp and there were concerns that one of the skins was more risky. Hence the backup in case that had happened.
I FOUND THE SYMBOL (along with some others on the forums)
Lunari Symbol, this can only mean one thing, Pool Party Diana confirmed

StanielK

08-20-2013

Hey Parrot! Will the Pool Party become an annual event like the Harrowing, Snowdown Showdown, and Lunar Revel? Any info on if there will be a bundle with these 4(and possibly Pool Party Ziggs), or can one of the e-commerce dudes answer that?

Sydelle

08-20-2013

Most of these people weighing in on beach Leona have to take an airplane to get anywhere near a beach.

For real.

It's a BEACH skin.

Beachwear is bright. There isn't anything wrong with using bright colors for beach stuff.

Another white washed out skin we don't need. You want white? Buy Celestine Soraka. For the Summer and for the beach, you get bright colors.

Deal with it.

Oh yeah, and book yourself a flight to the tropics cos you sore need it.

exec3

08-20-2013

Quote:
We were working on a backup also in case something went awry with one of the skins. It was simultaneously developed but is currently very unfinished. We wanted to make sure we were going to have a full team comp and there were concerns that one of the skins was more risky. Hence the backup in case that had happened.
So was the one that didn't make it the risky one that proved undoable or the backup that ended up not being needed? Are you able to say which one was the risky one and why? I'm curious if it was risky from a creative or technical standpoint (I could see Lee Sin being risky in regards to needing to make another new fighting style set of animations).

medulla00

08-20-2013

does the backup skin appears in the background of any of the other skins?? plz tell us. I'll promise it won't create a myth around the backup skin

Tanzil

08-20-2013

meanwhile.....
still waiting for Parrot skin

SrFreakLord

08-20-2013

Lee Sin is totally ohmikegodness

weee5067

08-20-2013

So, I tried recoloring the Leona preview...changed the blue to yellow and the yellow and brown to orange. I tried keeping the purple or changing that to maroon.

I...really don't get why the blue was in there.

Try 1
Try 2

(I couldn't get the sunglasses to look right in any color, so just ignore those.)

Thryale

08-20-2013

Quote:
Don't forget we still have surfer singed from ages ago.