@IronStylus - How did you let this pass? (New Leona Skin)

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

AbiwonKenabi

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagicalMerlin View Post
I agree. I was so excited for the skin and it just looks awful. The colors are horrid. She is wearing an ugly purple one piece under that shirt with the bright blue trim and what appears to be a frumpy jacket around her waist. It's like an old lady going to the beach. Not to mention her face looks like she painted blue circle where her eyes should be.
Ugh men...have you never hear of a sarong? They are quite common actually and allow women to go to the beach in their bathing suit and not feel like they are going in their underwear.

Also, she's definitely wearing sunglasses. The huge kind that covers your entire surrounding eye area...ya know, the kind a lot of WOMEN wear. Considering she's a WOMAN.

I don't get it, the skin looks really cool; it makes Leona look more mature and modest than other champs in terms of wardrobe and is still really pretty. The colors are not that bad and why does is she limited to the same three colors anyways? Other champions don't have that limit.

MagicalMerlin

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbiwonKenabi View Post
Ugh men...have you never hear of a sarong? They are quite common actually and allow women to go to the beach in their bathing suit and not feel like they are going in their underwear.

Also, she's definitely wearing sunglasses. The huge kind that covers your entire surrounding eye area...ya know, the kind a lot of WOMEN wear. Considering she's a WOMAN.

I don't get it, the skin looks really cool; it makes Leona look more mature and modest than other champs in terms of wardrobe and is still really pretty. The colors are not that bad and why does is she limited to the same three colors anyways? Other champions don't have that limit.
I'm only going to defend myself here letting you know I am female. So before you go jumping to conclusions, know that.

Like I mentioned before, I know what a sarong is but in a dead on view of this skin it falls more in the way a jacket ties around ones waist does, not a sarong. Another thing...I hate those huge sunglasses. I think they look stupid, no matter who wears them. In this skin they use a very light color for the bridge so it was hard to even distinguish that in the original shot.

I also went to say it looks far better from a top down view. The colors look awful dead on, but the prominence of that bright blue and purple are diminished with camera angle. Then I said I still think the purple is an awful color choice on this. The dark green they used from her sandals would probably fit better.

TL,DR: Don't rudely jump to conclusions on people and read the whole topic to see follow up posts.

baronvonross

08-24-2013

those are sunglasses on her eyes