riots new payment system isnt secure. dont use it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

VoodooSnake

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TippedSquid View Post
let me explane how companys deal with this, they dont scare people. they have to do a lot in order to keep the information they are saying is true. You can just go gun blazing into something causing mass scare because of an assumption.

They were in fact hacked, and looking back at it now makes a hole lot of sense.
Hey you! yeah you! stop using logic! this is the GD, we deal in overreacting and overreacting accessories here.

Chaostothemax

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

"EXPECT THE UNEXPECTEDl"

-J

Kijitow

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by XNimpo View Post
That wasn't Riot tho. That was someone who had their account.
Well THAT makes me feel good about trusting red posts.

TippedSquid

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyndikate View Post
First the ping spikes, and the freezes, and the dcs and crashes during games, and now some hacker has access to your credit cards?

What the **** is with Riot? I feel like the game is being run by incompetence. No offense Riot, but I feel like that you don't know how to run your client.
They are looking into the whole credit card thing right now. So they might not have anyones info, or they do, its always best to assume they do and cancel any cards you used for lol back in 2011. But seeing as its still under investigation its not 100% if they do have your CC info or not.

TDS Spoderman

08-20-2013

i still want to know , if they found who is behind it what are they waiting to do something else than patching the game and banning him ( i mean the legal implications of the info hack ) and being a bit less secretive

vamp21

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by TDS Spoderman View Post
i still want to know , if they found who is behind it what are they waiting to do something else than patching the game and banning him ( i mean the legal implications of the info hack ) and being a bit less secretive
as if they didnt ban him about 5 times now. he just keeps re-enabling his own acct and moving on with life as planned.

patching the game is a lot harder than that, they first have to identify what caused the security leak.

TippedSquid

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kijitow View Post
Well THAT makes me feel good about trusting red posts.
I recommend trusting the reds in this thread
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...73094#40873094

Senpai Phreak

08-20-2013

Welp.... Better nerf Irelia.

matrinox

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alumenlux View Post
uhhh

i teach university and i have no idea what the **** you're talking about
He's saying the universe is deterministic and therefore there is no true randomness or probability, just perceived randomness and probability.

Morphinity

08-20-2013

Does that say "challenge me further and witness your downfall"?