riots new payment system isnt secure. dont use it.

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

orghak 6

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GD Hero View Post
How deep does the fkin rabbit hole go?
Oh wait, can't expect straight answers from Riot.
^
The issue in a shellnut

Gum Cuzzlin

08-20-2013

I think the community GD'ers need to organize a BOYCOTT Riot day. I'd be willing to throw down

TippedSquid

08-20-2013

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com...73857#40873857
Just incase people for some reason have not seen this at all, you know with riot being all hush hush about this.

Tucking Sits

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastamon Ganja View Post
So Riot accounts have been hacked, should i cancel my credit card? Why is Riot being hush hush about this? am i at risk at getting my credit card hacked?
You will always be at risk no matter what safeguards Riot puts in place. They announced however that no credit card information had been stolen past July 2011. If you choose to not believe them, or are still worried that you are at a large risk for having your credit card information stolen, then you can delete your info from your account, change your account passwords, and/or get a new credit card.

orghak 6

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gum Cuzzlin View Post
I think the community GD'ers need to organize a BOYCOTT Riot day. I'd be willing to throw down
After the cover up and the attempt of Riot to keep this silent, I wouldn't hesitate too much in joining.

Zeliwin

08-20-2013

The point riot isn't that the transaction ID numbers hold any information, the point is that they were able to obtain those transaction ID numbers at all in the first place. This is why I only use Prepaid cards now .

Crackerjack5

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coredination View Post
inb4 thread deleted and user forum banned
fixed

TippedSquid

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastamon Ganja View Post
So Riot accounts have been hacked, should i cancel my credit card? Why is Riot being hush hush about this? am i at risk at getting my credit card hacked?
If you have a credit card you used for LOL in 2011 still active then i would do so.

Tucking Sits

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeliwin View Post
The point riot isn't that the transaction ID numbers hold any information, the point is that they were able to obtain those transaction ID numbers at all in the first place. This is why I only use Prepaid cards now .
Its bound to happen at some point in time. Security measures will never be full proof, its only a matter of time until someone figures out how to circumvent your safeguards and steal whatever you are trying to protect.

Cyndikate

08-20-2013

Fair Warning Riot, if I see a so much as a penny taken off my bank account, not only will I chargeback, I will not hesitate to take you to court.