Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Security Update Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DevilzRain

08-24-2013

So after I changed my password I forgot it and when I click on forgot password it brings my to account/manage but in order to change it I need my current password which I cant remember. Help please

DAVIDHARDY

08-24-2013

So basically my account was hacked (this is totally unrelated to the NA security breach) Transferd to NA from OCE ... Big joke by one of my friends. 3 Days later no reply through support and im still waiting to go back to OCE ... I would rather just like a game of LOL with less than 150 ping ty o_O ... When will i be able to xfer back ?

REALLY FAT JOE

08-24-2013

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3801368

xVengence

08-24-2013

Hey if it has already been discovered great but when i went to change ma **** it said error try again later. for me i said w/e and tried to log on again with my old pass, but it didnt work so i tried the new one i created that said error try again later...and it worked. so if anyone else has this problem i hope it helps.

Rah

Semper

Eogden

08-24-2013

Do you know if any information actually was accessed or account theft? Would be help full to know if i should watch my info slightly harder right now.

DrLuigi

08-24-2013

what the hell riot.. what was wrong with my old password? i really dont want to learn a new one its just annoying

spiderkid121

08-24-2013

i forgot my password i just reached level 30 too :/

Vistal

08-24-2013

Cant log in to My account after 3 days of using it.. WTF!!

Vistal

08-24-2013

But I can POST here.

SHHOTERPRO

08-24-2013

What will happen to those who don't have a valid email address?