Security Update Discussion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ULT skunkodor

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by IS1fd5b3602e01bf6f9acc2 View Post
i been waiting on lucian all this time as well and its like the day before he comes out then this all happens and its like wtf... seriously i think they should have a support line you should be able to call cause the wait for them to fill out the request tickets are takeing forever.
I know right I mean over 30 hours for just a response on a ticket much less a resolution is just absurd. All I want to do is give them more money -_- lol

IS1fd5b3602e01bf6f9acc2

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ULT skunkodor View Post
I know right I mean over 30 hours for just a response on a ticket much less a resolution is just absurd. All I want to do is give them more money -_- lol
i just want my account so i can play lucian and go on awsome fail killing sprees

BrandRage

08-22-2013

mandatory password change went ok. Played one game and everything is fine, then during champ select on the second game I get disconnected from PVP and then unable to login. States my username/password are incorrect. Im unable to login to the forum either. Had to use my second account just to post here.
try a PW recovery and states that everything is wrong. I opened a support ticket and it's going to probably be a while before they get to it.

Briars

08-22-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrandRage View Post
mandatory password change went ok. Played one game and everything is fine, then during champ select on the second game I get disconnected from PVP and then unable to login. States my username/password are incorrect. Im unable to login to the forum either. Had to use my second account just to post here.
try a PW recovery and states that everything is wrong. I opened a support ticket and it's going to probably be a while before they get to it.
yup... 2 days so far for me, same issue

hangcrazy

08-22-2013

hey i just bought the new champ and i had 9,000 something ip and now i have negative 5,000 something what is going on?

ElevendySeven

08-22-2013

When I chose nautalis it did not let me choose a skin I asked my team if they could they said no.

Adain

08-22-2013

Your Password level detector is bad btw, just tossing that out there, no rhyme or reason to why it'll approve one thing and deny others.

DAmUfffdiVer

08-22-2013

yo u piece of **** riot.. i changed my password and everything was correct.. however, ur crappy, hackable **** is telling me im wrong. **** u and ur game. im done anyway. going to smite u piece of **** **** server **** community ****ing suck my dick ban me more, report this u **** suckers. u suck. made me change my password 3 times to tell my incorrect password.. now i dont know which one to ****ing use. and u are ****. i hope u get hacked more
i hope a ****ing plane flies into ur building u piece of ****

Rambio

08-22-2013

i changed my password now my new one does not work to log back in.. tickets been in there for 6 hours.. would love a response..

Ben Ex

08-22-2013

I did the mandatory reset yesterday, or whenever, but i forgot my password. If i click the forgot password prompt on the login screen it sends me to this page
http://beta.na.leagueoflegends.com/#account/manage
when will I be able to successfully retrieve my password?