Security Update Discussion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

littlekooldude

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayers0n View Post
So I change my password. It says password successfully changed and the I try and log into the game and it says your username/password is incorrect. How can I fix this???
I have the same problem, both the old password and the new password are invalid, there is no way for me to now make a valid password.

FarmedAndFamous

08-21-2013

my account just got hacked.2 fking hours after I changed my password due to the "new security measures". Good job!I currently can't log into my account because the password has been changed by the person who hacked it and you disabled option for me to receive a new password on my e-mail.

Leodicapatator

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2013

So sweet, the little brother makes a new password Tries to log in and now it wont let him log in saying that its the incorrect password... Old and the new doesn't work. he was just previously playing on the account with the new pass he logs out and Boom! cant get back in.

Stupid password change was unnecessary.

Johnnie5DubV

08-21-2013

Recently started a second account but haven't even picked a summoner name for it... now it won't let me log into the website saying "You must first create a Summoner by logging into League of Legends before logging into our website." But, it won't let me log into the client saying "In order to protect your account we're rolling out new password requirements. You must change your League of Legends password immediately before you login to play." Both make the other impossible.

FarmedAndFamous

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade Rook View Post
Your forum info is the same as your account info...
If you can log in here you can log in to your account.
false,my account is logged in on the forums but i cannot access my game account.if i log out from the forums i will not be able to log back in SINCE MY DAMN ACCOUNT HAS BEEN HACKED 2 HOURS AFTER I CHANGED MY PASSWORD ACCORDING TO RIOTS NEW REGULATIONS GREAT FKIN JOB!

Lexidae

08-21-2013

so ****ers22 is weak but ****ers222 is an okay password. you did well riot

Causticity

08-21-2013

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com....php?t=3787729

Can you read this thread and address the concerns that have been raised in it?

Such as, PVP saying that he was going to hack an account, then proceeding to log on the account, and transferring it?

Is this another "troll?"

Can you do ~anything~ to reassure your customers that our information isn't readily available to this "Jason" guy?

Thanks!

MonsterPwn

08-21-2013

If we purchased through pay pal could our pay pal accounts be affected?

Thelastmaxican13

08-21-2013

It wont let me access my account and it keeps saying my password is incorrect. Why is this?

dudehittjr

08-21-2013

I changed my password and then forgot it, when I cliok "Forgot your password" in the client, I have to enter my current password to change it. Which doesn't really work when you don't remember it.
Please help me.. :C
No but really. Why can't I like. Put in my e-mail and get them to reset my password to something random and then change it. Like.. As far as I can see if you forget your password you're done.