Security Update Discussion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

brandyman123

08-21-2013

when i logged in i got the pop up telling me to change my pass but i could still log in ???

lophos

08-21-2013

321st

thanks for the heads up riot, just hope they didnt sneak a trojan into the client updates O_o which could install a bios virus that could jump from video memory... #$%#$ herpes never goes away

MrH1ghway

08-21-2013

screw u riot make me change my **** my password was strong with only 6 letters but no have to have 8 god dam now im not gonna remember it

sweetlolipopz

08-21-2013

i changed my password and i still cant enter my account

jacquemartin

08-21-2013

My friends can't connect to change his password u need to old to change it right but when he try that dosent work it said that they don't reconised the username or the password can you help me out for him his username is anttoant. He try forgot pass but he don't remenber his email adress...

Eldormr

08-21-2013

Don't know about you guys but I didn't have a single problem with changing passwords and logging in. At least they got players to change passwords instead of keeping the same one for who knows how long...

OldDirtay

08-21-2013

so, NA gets super lag...gets worked on and brought down couple days this week and we have to change our passwords..... no rewards....

korea? lag? heres a skin you cant even buy.....

so wheres my free **** for the lag? more free **** for being brought down numerous days this week?how bout free **** for having to change our pw's cuz u compromised information?

man someone in korea sux a mean dik

Bootsvii

08-21-2013

Funny thing about this is, after this happened, I also wasn't able to access my email account, someone got onto it and also changed the password on my email... luckily i was able to recover it.
When I logged in to my email account after recovering, someone had already sent a password recovery email from the login on the LoL website, to try to re access the account again-- It had not been read yet, and I must have intercepted them accessing my email in time.
I had changed my password on my league of legends account yesterday when it was announced to do so, I'm guessing it helped that I did so early.

Whoever did this DOES have information, and my password was not a simple password either. A sequence of numbers, and letters. capitalized and not capitalized, randomly strung together. . .

tryptamineszz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-21-2013

**** you riot with this ridiclous password bull****, if i wanted it to be that secure, ide have given you a password that was that ****ing secure to begin with you *********** mother****ers

Elysioss

08-21-2013

So.. what about the credit cards.. are they safe or we need to contact our bank or something?