Security Update Discussion

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Oldyoung

08-21-2013

i feel like this is relevant for alot of people.

because i firmly believe that if anyone loses their account it should be for ToS violations and that's it.

http://xkcd.com/936/

Malgana

08-21-2013

Password standards...are you ****ing serious?
You do realize that forcing all of us to have a password that contains the exact same amount of characters and strength makes it so much easier for it to be hacked, right?

I've tried all of my passwords so far, even combinations of passwords with symbols added in, and it will not let me use any of them, so I have to think up a new one just for League...thinking I might just not even bother at this point because this situation is getting ridiculous.
First we were lied to, now we're being forced into this "Have the same password as everyone else!" bull****.

KlouD420

08-21-2013

Hello want a solution everyone ? go to the launcher and click forgot password then make a new one!

Sir Tweep

08-21-2013

So far I'm good. Good luck all

Kujo0

08-21-2013

i like my password this sucks

phyyZe

08-21-2013

I changed my password then i cant login....

xVendettax

08-21-2013

If you screw up and mistype your new password in the account update page, the system glitches and gives you an incorrect password message everytime and effectively screws access to your account. Thanks alot and please fix this. It is worse than the problem that caused this issue in the first place.

NuKeMz

08-21-2013

I can't even change my password because it says that its too weak of a password NO MATTER HOW LONG I MAKE IT.

FIX IT PLEASE

Zombi Hater

08-21-2013

there is a huge issue with making a new password... even a strong one the reading of what you type in is insanely broken and i cannot change my password no matter what i do. FIX THE READING CODE NOW... plz

SøµñÐ

08-21-2013

Ok i used to play league of legend for 3 year or more.... with the same password... now i have to put a new one... ok fine BUT it has to be overcomplicated.... omg... i just want to set my password back... it just annoying changing password for no reason... if you had fraude in your sight u should just take care about Your security.... or make like second link passwork like in maplestory... NOT A NEW PASSWORD WITH FREAKING HARD MIX LETTER WHICH ILL FORGET AND LOSE MY ACOUNT AGAIN AND AGAIN... yes right u gonna say Right it on a paper... BUT I KNOW ILL LOSE THIS PAPER, write it on office or something and im sure it gonna be delete... anyway All this to say i hate that new ****... it just pissing me off and its way to annoying ****