Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


Security Update Discussion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MoreFoam

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
Gum Cuzzlin:
Riot... I am a California Citizen and I want an email discussing what personal information of mine was jeopardized.

Here is the law:

http://www.dmv.ca.gov/pubs/vctop/appndxa/civil/civ1798_82.htm


That's from the DMV dumbass. Now stop throwing a fit and go drink some warm milk or something.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Diljic

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Why is our password limited to only 30 characters and only certain ones?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Teemo Support GG

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Aite, this criteria for whats a weak password is just obscene.

Every password i use is coming up as "Weak" on this.
-.-


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

UberGanks

Junior Member

08-20-2013

This is nothing new. So many companies i have giving vital info to have been hacked
sony
capital one
bank of america
riot
they dont care. we trust them with are info. Billion dollar companies. cant even hire decent security teams. and its always the same excuse.[
it will never change. This is all about greed riot and others cant secure our info as well as it should be because it will cost
them to much money.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

FrozenXylaphone

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
UberGanks:
This is nothing new. So many companies i have giving vital info to have been hacked
sony
capital one
bank of america
riot
they dont care. we trust them with are info. Billion dollar companies. cant even hire decent security teams. and its always the same excuse.[
it will never change. This is all about greed riot and others cant secure our info as well as it should be because it will cost
them to much money.


nsa and obama


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Cynicatt

Recruiter

08-20-2013

http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=3787729

Riot, come on.
Why can he still do this.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RecklessHansi

Member

08-20-2013

Are the transfers from NA servers closed because of this?
Will they be reopened later?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Night Hawkk64

Member

08-20-2013

Should we be worried if we were not required to reset our password when logging on to the LoL client?


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ToLazyTbh

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
UberGanks:
This is nothing new. So many companies i have giving vital info to have been hacked
sony
capital one
bank of america
riot
they dont care. we trust them with are info. Billion dollar companies. cant even hire decent security teams. and its always the same excuse.[
it will never change. This is all about greed riot and others cant secure our info as well as it should be because it will cost
them to much money.

Completely ignorant, you dont have the slightest clue about anything to do with information security.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

MetalGuitarist

Senior Member

08-20-2013

Quote:
Night Hawkk64:
Should we be worried if we were not required to reset our password when logging on to the LoL client?


I also didn't have to change my password...