**My main account was permanently forumbanned with no explanation!**

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

matrinox

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Pro-tip: If you care at all about the status of your forum account it's a good idea to not post links to Hentai websites.
If you didn't realize that was a problem, then you must be a kid.

And if you tell me you're 19+, then you're an oversized kid.

orghak 6

08-20-2013

Quote:
Pro-tip: If you care at all about the status of your forum account it's a good idea to not post links to Hentai websites.
Meanwhile people posted nonstop Hentai on your Forums for 14 hours straight, and when you guys finally reacted, they weren't banned.

Nice double-standard.

Lemme play mid

08-20-2013

Quote:
ive been doing it all wrong...
thanks for the tip, it helps

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Quote:
Why do I get the feeling that if I linked to sadpanda, I wouldn't get banned because no one would know how to check?

Kaito Senpai

08-20-2013

Lol you said "Why am I not told what I did was wrong? I know it was" You just did you simpleton. You gave yourself your own slap on the butt and then Riot brought the hammer on you.

Granted, all the hentai and disrespectful posts make it on the forums and they don't get banned. Riot Mod's are people too. If they didn't ban that person then tough luck they might have gotten off lucky. Since you knew what you did was bad, they don't have to warn you to ban you.

If the other people got off with a slap on the wrist then they got lucky. It's how life works. Don't expect to get treated the same way as everyone else.

- Life Lessons by Itadakimasu, a.k.a Kaito-Senpai -

JudoPunch

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsonkittens View Post
EDIT: Redpost

So I go to a NSFW thread telling them to gtfo and gave them a link to a hentai site so they would stop risking our picture-posting priveleges.
I want you to realize the amount of hypocrisy in your first sentence made me log in and point out how much hypocrisy was in your first sentence.

clevelandLoL

08-21-2013

his cereal just got pooped in :P

JudoPunch

08-21-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veridium View Post
That's actually pretty lame. Half the actual posters didn't get banned, but you did.

smh, get it together riot
Prove it.