**My main account was permanently forumbanned with no explanation!**

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Zealote

08-20-2013

lol, I hate the MODs here, they do random **** a lot.

But damn, GET DUNKED OP.

KevinDelMarr

08-20-2013

The funny thing about Terms of Use

V
The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and Riot Games reserves the right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including Account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Properties, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed here as prohibited

Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, language that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable

ZeroKuno

08-20-2013

I think the forum mods have already their hands full to ban people and the same people over and over again.
Once this gets WAY out of hand they will start restricting and making sure people won't be making multiple accounts anymore.

How they are going to do it is up to them.

Spitsonkittens

08-20-2013

I want an actual answer, Riot.

Slymerz

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Pro-tip: If you care at all about the status of your forum account it's a good idea to not post links to Hentai websites.

Animal abuse summoner names should also be Perma-BANNED.

why is the original thread creator name not changed or banned already?

Mutagenaric

08-20-2013

Justice is blind, OP, and random.

Gløry

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Pro-tip: If you care at all about the status of your forum account it's a good idea to not post links to Hentai websites.
are you going to ban the people that post the non stop AP corki, udyr, and wukong op posts?

Also, the past few nights in a row every single post gets replied to with pictures of *****es, etc. Are you going to ban these people?

I honestly don't give a **** about this guy who posted hentai as a joke. Seriously, I don't care. I'm only posting here because I think you might read it. The forums have been totally horrible the past few weeks. Do you guys moderate the forums at all? The only thing I ever see you doing is moving threads to the off topic forums, seemingly just based on their titles. Oh, it mentions dominion? quarantined.

There is a hard core of dedicated spammers (or is it just one loser?) that gets on every day and makes threads about AP corki being OP, about udyr being "freelo" and about wukong's R ratio. It's really annoying. Please ban them.

Veridium

08-20-2013

That's actually pretty lame. Half the actual posters didn't get banned, but you did.

smh, get it together riot

Veridium

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinDelMarr View Post
The funny thing about Terms of Use

V
The Code of Conduct is not meant to be exhaustive, and Riot Games reserves the right to modify this Code of Conduct at any time, as well as take appropriate disciplinary measures including Account termination and deletion to protect the integrity and spirit of the Properties, regardless of whether a specific behavior is listed here as prohibited

Transmitting or communicating any content which, in the sole and exclusive discretion of Riot Games, is deemed offensive, including, but not limited to, LANGUAGE that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit, or racially, ethnically, or otherwise objectionable

TDR Baby Firefly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Burn.