**My main account was permanently forumbanned with no explanation!**

First Riot Post
1234567 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Shiister

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WookieeCookie View Post
Pro-tip: If you care at all about the status of your forum account it's a good idea to not post links to Hentai websites.
Woooooooooookie'd

Kroznick

08-20-2013

Quote:
Pro-tip: If you care at all about the status of your forum account it's a good idea to not post links to Hentai websites.
Now we know for sure that OP wasn't telling the truth.

ZeroKuno

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spitsonkittens View Post
I've never had a temporary ban, I've never had a warning, and I've never posted inappropriate content. My main account is Spitsonpuppies.

Why?

Why am I not told what I did wrong? Violations of the summoners code? Ban lifted: Never.

Why can someone get away with spamming a link to her stream titled #Jesus4Life christian girl every day? Why can someone get away with spamming Wukong is OP, AP Corki is OP, Kassadin is OP, but I'm permanently banned for being a regular forumgoer with no ban history whatsoever?

I'm severely at a loss.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO IMPROVE MY BEHAVIOR WHENEVER THE BAN HAPPENS INSTANTLY WITH NO CHANCE FOR IMPROVEMENT?

I would shape up my behavior (which I didn't even think was out of line, AT ALL) but Riot has given me no opportunity. You have no idea how upset this makes me.
You are mentally challenged if you believe bans are just given out for free for no good reason. I mean how ****ing stupid can you be? Oh wait, you just proved to me that stupidity can go even further down than humanly imaginable.

Zodai

08-20-2013

Quote:
Wait

Did he actually do that?

I mean, I can understand that the people who do that get rightfully banned, but I've heard on multiple occasions (CaptainMarvelous specifically) of people getting banned for things GD does daily anyway.

Zodai

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Illzilla View Post
Zodai with the,

Attachment 762719
tyty

:3

Luscious Lenny

08-20-2013

Quote:
love me some hentai

kdHuCoB8S3

08-20-2013

Hahahaha get owned OP

#Tribunald
#getdunked
#smited

ZeroKuno

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zodai View Post
Wait

Did he actually do that?

I mean, I can understand that the people who do that get rightfully banned, but I've heard on multiple occasions (CaptainMarvelous specifically) of people getting banned for things GD does daily anyway.
Do you actually think you are on at the specific moment of time an incident happens? You know mods have to delete the **** idiots post just to keep it orderly here. You know **** happens when you go to sleep right?

Arkaia

08-20-2013

Also, the Dev Tracker seems to be kinda broken.

tempname8796

08-20-2013

inb4 mod is actually wookie and mistakes him for somebody else and falsely banned op

1234567 ... 8