**My main account was permanently forumbanned with no explanation!**

First Riot Post
12345 ... 8
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Spitsonkittens

08-20-2013

EDIT: Redpost

So I go to a NSFW thread telling them to gtfo and gave them a link to a hentai site so they would stop risking our picture-posting priveleges. Sure, that was out of line. Permanent out of nowhere forumban worthy? No.

Riot, do you even realize how awful your moderating staff is? The offenders that post these things get away, and the ONE time I post a link to something like this I'm permanently banned.

Riot, do you realize that in order to get an explanation, I had to make a thread on the forums complaining and have some unrelated Rioter slam me in front of the community?

Riot, will you ever communicate with the community on bans and other disciplinary actions?

Whenever there is a case of unacceptable behavior, where there is one questionable post over the course of 1.5 years, you don't permanently remove the user from the community. You warn them not to do it again or they'll be banned.

What would League be if a player that was toxic was perma-banned on the spot? There would be no community left.

I don't see why I can't get a spank on the butt and realize that what I did was wrong. Because I do. Do you think I'm going to post ANOTHER link to a website like that? Of course not.

This is just mindblowing to have a Rioter come in here and simply "shut me down," rather than help me out at all.
----

Why?

Why am I not told what I did wrong? Violations of the summoners code? Ban lifted: Never.

Why can someone get away with spamming a link to her stream titled #Jesus4Life christian girl every day? Why can someone get away with spamming Wukong is OP, AP Corki is OP, Kassadin is OP, but I'm permanently banned for being a regular forumgoer with no ban history whatsoever?

I'm severely at a loss.

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO IMPROVE MY BEHAVIOR WHENEVER THE BAN HAPPENS INSTANTLY WITH NO CHANCE FOR IMPROVEMENT?

I would shape up my behavior (which I didn't even think was out of line, AT ALL) but Riot has given me no opportunity. You have no idea how upset this makes me.

Zippetydoodaah

08-20-2013

I was recently banned for 3 days on the forums.

Guess what for?

For making a thread saying ''I'm eating a pack of crisps. Ask me anything.''

Funnily enough, at the same time, there was a thread about Catholics and Satanists taking over the world or something. Yeah, okay moderators, and several 'Nerf Vayne' threads that should have been merged.

I'm ruining the forums?

Terror Effect

08-20-2013

I signed into your account and flamed a rioter in-game. Sryd00d.

Just Hano

08-20-2013

That how jail works buddy.

GrumpyKatze

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Just Hano View Post
That how jail works buddy.
Where do you live, Russia?

Terror Effect

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyKatze View Post
Where do you live, Russia?
Sounds more like a Chinese policy.

Spitsonkittens

08-20-2013

Bump for visiblity

Cheese Is Yummy

08-20-2013

you spit on one too many puppies

Zodai

08-20-2013

--How to become a League of Legends Forum Mod--

The black-haired man walked up to the desk.

"So, what do we do?"

On the desk, the golden nameplated emblazoned the man's name across it's face.

'MORELLO'

"Do you meet the requirements?"

Morello handed the man a sheet of paper.

A dark wind blows across the land.

"Um...This paper is blank."

"You're hired."

And thus, the League was thrown into despair.

Zealote

08-20-2013

Meanwhile, a thread that has a title "am I gay" and a question mark as first post still roams free on GD

12345 ... 8