So you're planning to "Scaridize" talon?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Borigrad View Post
He kills people before he lands "WHY ARE YOU REWORKING HIM" You answered your own question.
No because Riot doesn't even know that you can do that.
Only ****in Ryan Choi does that ****.
Chorro do you do that ****? If so wow 2 rengars out of millions know how to do all 3?
They play Rengar as there mains, and they do it well, and they shouldn't be penalized just because two rengars know how to play the champ.
He doesn't need a REWORK to most of his skills, and his stealth taken away.

@Daemonchorro I added you in-game ^^

Tali

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

I'm starting to loathe the term "no counter play" because by the definition established in this thread any point and click move in the game is broken because there's simply no avoiding it. Every gap closer and escape move in the game is also fundamentally OP because they're extremely difficult to interrupt. Invincibility/target drop moves must be truly out of this world. Stop applying this generic, blanket term to everything.

And folks need to stop deluding themselves into believing Talon is actually good when Zed and other high damage, extremely mobile champs are walking around who do everything Talon does (but better) and then some (and don't have insane mana problems).

Insoy

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonchorro View Post
D1
He's the best rengar on my book. And Ryan Choi plays more wukong when I went up against him.

Drakore4

08-20-2013

I feel like people aren't paying attention to what actually needs it. You can't just look at a character and say "oh but he rapes in lower elos so hes obviously op". You also can't say "oh but he instantly hits you so he's too strong", there's a reason for that people. The things people come up with to get champs nerfed just because they can't play against them I swear. Talon is a burst champion. If you take away the only ranged advantage he has that can set up his burst then your'e practically going to break him. There are a lot more champions in this game that need to be looked at that everyone is just ignoring.

ChummyBubbles

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by HamonTheStormGod View Post
He didn't say "No counterplay" he said "Low counterplay." Yes, Talon has counterplay, you can pink ward when he ults, you can stay out of his range and harass him, etc. But the reason Talon has "Low counterplay" is because what can the opponent do when Talon actually jumps on them? His E silences, they can't respond with spells. His ultimate stealths him to make it even harder for his opponent to respond. And, in addition to this, he happens to have strong burst. That doesn't leave his opponents with many options besides "Stay out of his E range"

And the reason that Talon has a weak early game, the reason that he is in fact so weak, is because if he were strong, he would end up being so frustrating to play against.
Talon used to be a complete monster like Xin

Gidoru

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insoy View Post
Um, if that was the case then why am I having a hard time killing fabby's vayne who just E's me even tho I get the jump first nor Ezreal's E which happens even if silence regardless?
Then I die.. ha.. no counterplay..
2 Champions out of 100+ can escape you E therefore Talon has counterplay. Nice argument.

Dory

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insoy View Post
He's the best rengar on my book. And Ryan Choi plays more wukong when I went up against him.
I say Chorro/Ryan are best rengars.
No1 should be saying anything against them.

Gespens

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleboo View Post
Rengar was and never has been trash.
Seriously I feel bad for Chorro who actually knows what Rengar is. Him and Ryan MADE Rengar who he is, and taught all other Rengar players how to actually play.
Three things:

1) You consider a champion who can't attack after he uses an ATTACK MODIFIER (passive), a skill that would often fail to cast, a skill that stopped his commands to attack and froze him in place, not trash? The first bug effectively meant that he could not even properly do his Q combo as AD Rengar.

2) Lots of people know how to play Rengar, and if these people tell you some 'secret bug' then it isn't a secret.

3) This is edited in because I like the number three.

Insoy

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaellrus View Post
I think the counterplay to these instant burst champions that have no counterplay is that they're squishy and die as soon as the deed is complete.

There's a reason why Rengar and Talon don't perform as well in teamfights as Kha'Zix or Zed. Those two can walk away, Rengar and Talon either flash or go out in a blaze of glory.
Like men

Gespens

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonchorro View Post
Once more, as the person with a **** ton of experience with Rengar, AD Rengar was NEVER trash, his Q was never buggy, his W he stood there roaring and his jump took a bit to actually do it and he jumped behind and not on top of his target. Don't try and tell me that AD Rengar back in the day was trash because it wasn't.
He also failed to actually attack people with his passive (which by extension made his ultimate only good as an escape or a way to proc his ferocity), and his E wouldn't give him Sheen/Triforce/Lichbane procs, but okay.

Just because you could play him, doesn't make him not trash.