So you're planning to "Scaridize" talon?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Dory

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

He won't answer my post >.< cuz it's 100% true facts yo.

Gespens

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonchorro View Post
AD Rengar was never trash.... As the person with prob over 1500 games with him I think I know what Rengar went through
Rengar was objectively trash as an AD upon release. Not even because he was 'bad' so much as he was far too buggy to be reliable.

Borigrad

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleboo View Post
If you do, then please tell it to us, because it seems most diamond rengars have NO IDEA about it, and only Ryan Choi best rengar in world knows. GG riot GG. If you think he needs a nerf, then just remove the freakin BUG you have on him.

~Eleboo, 0 rengar games played, knows everything about Rengar from watching Ryan. GG
Triple Q's aren't exactly a big secret.

Also Rengar snowballs out of control to hard in the lane phase, again it's anti-fun. It's one of the few situations anti-fun applies. No one ever has fun laning against rengar, cause his play style is so boring to play against, he sits in a bush, jumps to creep, bolas you, goes to the bush Q's you and W's and runs away.

It's Boring to play against and it's to snowbally in lane if he gets 1 kill.

Dory

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Rengar was objectively trash as an AD upon release. Not even because he was 'bad' so much as he was far too buggy to be reliable.
Rengar was and never has been trash.
Seriously I feel bad for Chorro who actually knows what Rengar is. Him and Ryan MADE Rengar who he is, and taught all other Rengar players how to actually play.
Thank you for teaching my friend how to play Rengar Ryan Choi and Daemonchorro. <3

@Borigrad Actually you can use R (5 ferocity) leap to your target, and use 5 ferocity Q/W/E(ALL 5 FEROCITY) on your target mid air and basically 1hit them if they are squishy adc/apc ect.

L2rengar bud before you post against me.
My friend already has the Q/W both 5ferocity down, idk how Ryan gets the 3rd he's like super fast or something.

Kaellrus

08-20-2013

I think the counterplay to these instant burst champions that have no counterplay is that they're squishy and die as soon as the deed is complete.

There's a reason why Rengar and Talon don't perform as well in teamfights as Kha'Zix or Zed. Those two can walk away, Rengar and Talon either flash or go out in a blaze of glory.

Rewenger

08-20-2013

Can you please tell the data about his actual win rate? Because Lolking shows that he's barely over 50%.

Mecha KhaZix

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonchorro View Post
AD Rengar was never trash.... As the person with prob over 1500 games with him I think I know what Rengar went through
I know a silver player with 1500 ranked games.

That doesn't mean anything.

daemonchorro

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gespens View Post
Once more, as the person with a **** ton of experience with Rengar, AD Rengar was NEVER trash, his Q was never buggy, his W he stood there roaring and his jump took a bit to actually do it and he jumped behind and not on top of his target. Don't try and tell me that AD Rengar back in the day was trash because it wasn't.

Borigrad

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleboo View Post
@Borigrad Actually you can use R (5 ferocity) leap to your target, and use 5 ferocity Q/W/E(ALL 5 FEROCITY) on your target mid air and basically 1hit them if they are squishy adc/apc ect.
He kills people before he lands "WHY ARE YOU REWORKING HIM" You answered your own question.

daemonchorro

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha KhaZix View Post
I know a silver player with 1500 ranked games.

That doesn't mean anything.
D1