So you're planning to "Scaridize" talon?

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Rastamon Ganja

08-20-2013

@Scarizard when are you gonna post more in the Rengar Thread?

Borigrad

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarizard View Post
Volty actually tracked down this bug last week, and a fix is in. Don't know which patch it'll be included with, but our QA says it checks out. Likely to be 3.11.
So Volty is the guy who designed Quinn right? Yeah can you like kick him in the jaw please? She makes top lane a nightmare.

Seriously though, **** Quinn.

Insoy

08-20-2013

Quote:
Volty actually tracked down this bug last week, and a fix is in. Don't know which patch it'll be included with, but our QA says it checks out. Likely to be 3.11.
Took me 2 weeks to figure that out when he was release..... Been there for years. I have to let every1 know this when I advise them on talon.. How is it that you just know this now?

I have much more to say but players can just keep it in the shadows since you guys really don't just test everything out.

Noraver

08-20-2013

Kind of annoying when I click "Next Riot Post", and it brings me to it, but makes it so my mouse is no longer hovering over the "Next" button.

I used to sit down and have dinner or something while opening a big thread a few of you have just replied to, just clicking my mouse to move to the next post.

NOW I HAVE TO SCROLL UP AN INCH AND CLICK IT MYSELF.

#Firstworldproblems

Wezz

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroAnubisPain View Post
Wait.
Are they really going to rework Talon?
If not, what do you mean by Scaridize? Like, nerf?
Scaridize means reworks with nerfs

daemonchorro

08-20-2013

Quote:
Nope, it's on page 12. Dev Tracker/First Riot post has been bugged all weekend - i've posted like 10+ times in the Rengar thread since last friday that almost no one can see because of it @_@ it's pretty annoying when trying to communicate with people but not going to keep me from posting in threads altogether.
I know this forum isn't about Rengar, I asked you questions about Rengar on a thread in Reddit but I would like to ask, why are you choosing to ruin Rengar's REAL play style that has finally been realized by the community? Rengar has been able to do what he currently does sense day 1 but no one really knew about it because AP Rengar, and Tank Split push Rengar was too popular. Hell he did it better back when his Q did 200% of his AD.

Magic Spoon Lord

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroAnubisPain View Post
Wait.
Are they really going to rework Talon?
If not, what do you mean by Scaridize? Like, nerf?
Scaridize = ruin thematics.

GoldenPlana

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mecha KhaZix View Post
You don't even read, do you
dang mb.

Mecha KhaZix

08-20-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemonchorro View Post
I know this forum isn't about Rengar, I asked you questions about Rengar on a thread in Reddit but I would like to ask, why are you choosing to ruin Rengar's REAL play style that has finally been realized by the community? Rengar has been able to do what he currently does sense day 1 but no one really knew about it because AP Rengar, and Tank Split push Rengar was too popular. Hell he did it better back when his Q did 200% of his AD.
You must have missed the period between AP Rengar (when AD Rengar was trash due to a buggy, dysfunctional skillset) and Health/CDR Rengar..

rathy Aro

08-20-2013

Quote:
Nothing. I was giving an example of Talon as an assassin with low counterplay in a separate thread, and insoy inferred incorrectly that i or the Live Design team plan on reworking/making changes to Talon when we aren't.
Yo could you inform the appropriate channels that the forums would like an update on Lucian's progress and what roadblocks are holding him up?