Bug - Black screen after log in

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SexP1stol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

After i log into my account summoner name sexp1stol i get a black screen in which the pvp.net chat is showing and also the options of the top like play game and so on but i dont see the home screen. When i press on any of the options the black screen stays on and i cant play a game either it search for one but i cant go into champion selection that doesnt happen on all log ins but on most and its really fustruating. It happened to me on other accounts too and other computers and some of my friends told me it happens to them too.

Pyrenaphen

06-13-2012

Bump.

Phoenix1333

06-13-2012

I confirm, i get the same, i have to restart the client 2-3 times before making it work.

sugarcrotch

06-13-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix1333 View Post
I confirm, i get the same, i have to restart the client 2-3 times before making it work.
same only way i have found to fix it.. kinda annoying

SexP1stol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-13-2012

mine actually stoppped fixing its always black screen

Brodah

06-14-2012

Bump, this keeps happening to me

ikillutwice

06-15-2012

happens to me too all the time, takes me 5-10 min to log in enough for it to work

Godunderscor

06-15-2012

Bump. Happened to me. Thought it was nothing. Jumped in queue fine, waited, joined into lobby - black screen again.

amumulessthan3

06-15-2012

i started getting this really bad for a while. just figured out how to fix it. seems that every time it happens if you change to an eu server then change back to NA then it will re download the patch and you'll be good

Camarena

06-15-2012

If your client opens with just a black screen, you may have corrupt files and this can easily be fixed following these steps:
1.) Open your LoL client. DO NOT CLICK PLAY.
2.) At the top right of the client window, there will be three buttons. A picture of two gears, a minimize option, and a close option. Click the two gears.
3.) Click 'Repair'.
4.) Press 'Yes'.

Your client will compare its files to the files on the LoL download server and match them all. If any are corrupt, it will replace them. Depending on your computer, this could take anywhere from five to 30 minutes. Hope this helps!
-Camarena